𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝟏

⚙︎

⚙︎

Y/N POV

today is our first fan meet of the year and I am ecstatic! usually I get super anxious before fanmeets but this one feels like things are going to go differently.

"y/nie! are you ready? you've been staring at the wall for the past five minutes" jimin smiled as he waved a hand in front of my face, grabbing my attention.

"I'm excited chimchim, do you think alot of people will be there?" I questioned the boy, hoping that there would be. even though we've been doing this for seven going on eight years I still get nervous about army showing up.

"of course, we already know you'll have fanboys outside waiting"jimin teased as the duo walked out of their greenroom with the rest of the band to the fanmeet stage.

this fanmeet, I had to sit between jin-oppa and jimin, I was excited to sit between the two since  I haven't gotten to sit with them since the beginning of this tour.

"jagiya! you look so cute" jin complimented me as he looked at my outfit for todays fanmeet. jin absolutely loved whenever I would wear my hair in two slicked back ponytails and this was one of those moments. I smiled at the compliment before doing the bts introduction with the rest of the group.

(y/n's outfit and hair of the day)

AUTHOR POV

"anneyonghaseyo y/n-noona!" a fanboy walked up to y/n, him being the first fanboy of the fanmeet. jungkook and yoongi quickly looked over at the interaction, jimin sat beside the girl silently listening as well.

"hi! how are you? what's your name?" y/n looked at the boy, the brightest smile ever was present on her face as she looked at the boy that was around her age.

"im so happy to be here, you're my bias! oh- and I'm ji-hoon" ji-hoon smiled handing y/n a copy of the map of the soul 7 album for her to sign. as y/n took the album, ji-hoon swiftly moved his hand to hers causing her to jump from the touch. jungkook being the person that he is, quickly noticed the interaction and tensed up a bit.

"so, ji-hoon-ah did you have fun at the show?" y/n smiled looking up at the boy as he held her hand, she signed his album as they talked.

"it was sooo good! and you looked so pretty when you sang"jihoon gushed, still holding onto her hand, the boy squeezed tighter causing y/n to flinch and jimin to focus on the two.

"okay that's enough"jimin's eyebrows furrowed as he looked between the two, he analyzed y/n's face for any discomfort she just smiled back at the male before continuing talking to ji-hoon.

"would it be okay if we hugged?" ji-hoon questioned the girl, he had now grabbed the attention of jin and rm, the two men looked at each other then back to the fans in front of them, making sure to pay close attention to their princess.

"um... sure?" y/n chuckled slightly as stood up to hug the boy, ji-hoon swiftly kissed her on tyhe cheek, shocking the girl as she jumped back.

"what the hell..." jimin was the first to react, he pulled the girl away from ji-hoon and immediately made sure she was okay, y/n simply nodded, she was a bit shaken up but not to the point where she needed to cry or anything dramatic.

"did he hurt you?" jungkook found his way over to the girl with taehyung and yoongi behind, excusing themselves from the fans that they were with to check on the girl.

"no I'm fine, it just scared me thats all kookie" y/n smiled reassuringly as she did a small twirl so that the boy could see her for himself. jungkook smiled before pulling her into a hug, jimin and taehyung doing the same before going to their seats.

"noona I am so sorry! I don't know what came ov-" ji-hoon spoke but was immediately cut off by y/n waving her hand dismissing his words. everyone in the fanmeet room remained silent, waiting to hear what the girl had to say as she slowly picked up her rainbow studded microphone.

"everyone, I'm okay but, I do want to remind you that kissing us is not. we all are human and still deserve to have personal space just like you guys, please ask before doing anything like that... now let continue with our fanmeet safely, I can't wait to meet the rest of you!" y/n gracefully spoke as she looked around the room, making eye contact with several fans.

"WE LOVE YOU PLM" fans shouted as y/n smiled back giving finger hearts, from then on bts fanmeets had more security and the boys made sure to stay closer to their princess.

⚙︎

|AUTHOR|

I finally edited bestieesss