𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂

y/n's pov (circa 2017)

"what's your rice purity score?  lets see your wattpad library-" the musical.ly that I was watching from 'my page' caught my attention as I scrolled through the app. what the hell is a wattpad? i scrolled the comments a little longer and started seeing things related to bts in the comments so OBVIOUSLY I had to see what this app was about. walking into jungkook and i's shared room, I immediately plopped down on my bed downloading the app.

what have army's gotten themselves into? I questioned myself as I waited for the initial download, I know about fan-fiction and all the theories but, I've never read it. looks like there's a first time for everything.

"hmm...what's blood ink?" speaking out loud as I scrolled through the bts side of the app. kookie's tattoo doesn't look like that... I'm not going to lie, this wattpad shit is actually entertaining as hell. but, I still don't understand how I'm a character in the book and a character added into the book... like how would that work? I should go by an alias!

they shall call me princess.

yup... y/n (in the book she's reading) is now princess. and I am still me.

okay thats enough of that... lets look up ships. I think my favorite one's are vmin and sope. but, don't tell the boys... they think I like y/ngi the most.

"aww they ship me with jungkook! we do have a cute friend- warning this contains smut? what's smut" I looked around the room to make sure no one was near before shrugging, I continued to read.

he grabbed her neck throwing her onto the b- AHFLKI&RGL mY eYeS;agrahj;o

I may have screamed.

"WHAT HAPPENED?! are you okay?!" jungkook ran into our room going over to my bed.

get back you evil little per-

"don't touch me!" I screamed once again, someone please tell me to stop screaming.

author's pov

yah someone tell her to stop screaming... she's messing up my- oh.. it's back in my pov... ANYWAYS

jungkook turned his head slightly to the side in confusion as he watched his best friend back away from him. why is she acting so weird... the boy thought to himself before shrugging sitting on his own bed.

not too long after, jin and hoseok barged into the room confused on why they heard screaming as well. "what did you do to her?" jin scolded his younger member, eyes still on the girl seeing as she looked like she saw a ghost.

"she just screamed! I came in here to get my phone!" jungkook exclaimed from his bed, he raised his hands up in defense as he eyed the girl curiously, noticing her phone clutched to her chest.

"y/n/n what happened?" hobi sat beside the girl in an attempt to comfort her.

"I found out what smut is" y/n grimaced, shaking as she mumbled out her words. jin's eyes widened at what the younger girl had previously said while hobi visibly gulped.

"did you read it about us?" hoseok wanted to tread lightly with his words, he knew that the girl would be disgusted if she ever found out about it and she of course was.

"yes! I thought it meant cute friend shit but nooooo it meant breaking someone's back until they can't walk anymore" y/n covered her face as she thought of what she had read, meanwhile jungkook couldn't help but to burst out in a fit of laughter.

"who... was it...about?" the boy tried speaking as he laughed only to be silenced as y/n responded with a simple 'us'. thus causing the boy to scream like she preivously.

"y'all are going to be the death of me! y/n sleep in here tonight, jungkook sleep in jimin's room.

"but-"

"no buts.... I don't want you two near each other. now go to sleep and y/n give me your phone" jin tutted at the girl as she put her head down giving it to him.

"but-"

"y/n."

"sorry jinnie"

and from then on, y/n was not allowed back on wattpad...

until she redownloaded a year later but thats besides the point.

|AUTHOR EDITS|

edited, I just wanted
to give y'all a quick chapter!

comment some things you
would like to see!