𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘/𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄

𝐘/𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄

now we all know yoongi is whipped for one person and one person only and thats y/l y/n. here are some reasons why they are endgame.

- HE CALLS HER BUBS!

"hey yoongles!" y/n exclaimed as she walked into the "genius lab" while yoongi was on vlive, a gummy smile immediately found its way onto the boys face as he heard his princesses voice.

"hey bubs, did you eat?" yoongi turned to the girl watching as she sat down onto the couch behind him. he watched as the girl loudly sighed before turning to lay on the couch like she was in a therapy session.

"I dont know what to eat" she simply replied before huffing, turning to face the man.

"well we can get spicy ramen after I finish the live, bubs" yoongi suggested as he turned back to the live hearing her hum in response as he continued on like that wasn't the cutest interaction ever.

-THE WAY HE COMFORTS HER

y/n ran backstage, her chest heaved up and down at a fast past as she failed to calm down. hot tears streamed down the girls face as she began to panic. it felt as if she was being crushed by a huge building and it just wouldn't move.

"where is she?!" yoongi voice echoed through out the halls as he was the first to run out of their dressing room to her after watching her fall hard on her side while she sang her solo song "like the sun", the floor being too wet from rain display that was planned.

staff members quickly followed him to y/n's direction as the film crew continued to film the interaction. y/n sat on one of the stage boxes as her assistant tried to calm her down.

"princess... hey, look at me" yoongi cuffed the girls face, his eyes softened as she made eye contact with him. yoongi engulfed the girl in a bear hug as she cried harder, her slowly rubbed circles on her back letting her cry.

"its okay princess... you did great" he smiled at her, using his thumb to wipe her tears.

"really?" y/n softly questioned the boy as he nodded pulling her into another hug.

"you were amazing bub"

-THEY ARGUE LIKE A MARRIED COUPLE

"MIN FREAKING YOONGI" y/n marched into the boys room while he was doing yet another vlive for their loyal fans, army.

"yes your lady platinum maknae?" yoongi looked up at the girl with a smirk as she glared harder at him.

"how dare you finish the last episode of my first first love without me?!" the girl practically screeched as he flinched, remembering himself staying up the night before to watch the show.

"what else was I supposed to do while you drooled all over my shoulder?" yoongi chuckled not seeing the point in her trying to get mad.

"YOU SHOULD'VE PAUSED IT!" y/n rolled her eyes sitting pulling up a chair beside him so that she could join the live.

"oh well...you're still staying in here tonight right?" yoongi looked over at the girl, knowing the answer. obviously she was staying with hi-

"nope me and tae have cuddle night tonight"

"I see how it is" yoongi scoffed as he continued on with the live, ignoring her.

- HE ALWAYS CHEERS HER ON

"wow! princess looks so good on stage!" yoongi stared at the screen mesmerized along with hoseok as they watched y/n dance with jimin.

the camera stayed on the boy even longer as he waited for her sing her last and longest high note.

"thats our girl!" yoongi clapped, his smile reached completely to his eyes as he watched the girl in amazement.

-SHE'S HIS BIGGEST FAN

yoongi was in the middle of his set for daechwita and obviously y/n had to be on stage with him.

the girls smile could be seen from a mile away as she jumped up and down to the chorus to the chorus of the song rapping along with the boy before getting to her favorite part.

"I'M A KING, I'M A BOSS
새겨놓아 내 이름
입만 산 새끼들
당장 놈의 주리를 틀어" 

the duo rapped along to the music. y/n then went back to hyping up the boy, getting the fans even more hyper.

- LASTLY, THIS TWEET

bts_twt| I don't think anyone understand's how much I appreciate this girl right here! happy twenty-first princess 💜 #SUGA