𝐂𝐇-𝐂𝐇𝐀 𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐖𝐎𝐎?!?

⧽⧼

⧽⧼

now everyone knows that y/n of bts has a crush on astro's cha eunwoo. even eunwoo himself knows of the crush. so when y/n and eunwoo meet for the first time at the 34th golden disc awards lets just say it was the most unexpected meeting ever.

y/n walked aimlessly around the stage for the gda's interacting with the different idols already present on the stage. astro had just entered the stage when y/n caught sight of eunwoo, she immediately walked the opposite way of the boy. jimin on the other hand had other ideas as he ran up to hug eunwoo.

"jimin-ah!" y/n chuckled walking over to her best friend, surprised by his sudden burst of confidence and affection. jimin smiled at the girl, his eyes forming small crescents as he let go of eunwoo.

so cute! y/n's heart warmed from the sight, halfway forgetting about eunwoo being RIGHT beside her. 

"annyeonghaseyo noona" eunwoo bowed lightly, his wide smile never wavering as y/n  tried to keep composure.

y/n simply bowed back with a nod, her heartbeat quickening more and more. neither person realized the amount of eyes and cameras on them as they interacted with each other.

"annyeonghaseyo!" y/n exclaimed holding her hand for a high-five that eunwoo returned happily. hugging in korea was something that close friend/ couples did, so the girl didn't want the cameras to get the wrong idea.

"so..."

"so..." the duo stood awkwardly smiling at each other trying to spark conversation between each other.

"I'll see you later?" y/n asked the boy as she back tracked away from him, receiving a small 'yeah' in response.

jimin stood on the other side of the new 'friends' dying of laughter. "you did all of that talking earlier... just to give him a high five" the man gasped, clutching his stomach as laughter spilled from his lips.

"aish... how bad was it" the girl sighed walking a little in front of jimin to the rest of their band.

"it was like watching a baby try to walk and fail mercilessly" the man smirked watching was y/n turned around holding up her fist to him.

in the princess maknae's defense... things could've been way worse. she could've fell and spilled how much she loved having eunwoo as a bias to the man himself. or she could've stuttered. thank the heaven's that she didn't stutter.

sighing as she stood in her spot beside jungkook, y/n felt a light tapping on her shoulder. turning her head to the left, the girl was met with the face of her idol crush. she may or may not have let out a small scream...

eunwoo jumped at the sound that escaped the woman's lips. that wasn't the highest note she'd done but, it was loud as hell.

"did I scare you? anyways I just wanted to talk in a less awkward way" eunwoo smiled warmly, his face looking as if it was an adorable baby.

"ch...cha eunwoo?!" the girls eyes widened. just ten minutes ago, she'd met the man and had all of the confidence in the world. but now?! she was freaking out. eunwoo's cologne swarmed y/n's nostrils as he leaned back down to where he'd rested his head.

"y...y/l y/n?!" the male joked earning a light smack from y/n.

"I'm joking! but, hello for real this time... no more awkardness" eunwoo chuckled hugging the girl lightly as she bid him a small farewell.

"from now on, I'm telling my fans that we met and you're in love with me" the platinum maknae joked as eunwoo chocked on his air.

"but that wouldn't be true"

"sure keep telling yourself that" y/n teased the boy, a light pink tint found its way onto his face as he walked away.

"everyone falls in love with me eventually"

. . .

 |EUNWOO'S BABYMOMMA 🦋🧺🍄|i know y'all know that eunwoo's my baby

i know y'all know that eunwoo's my baby