𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐓.𝟏

BTS MOMENTS THAT I THINK ABOUT A LOT PART1

ABOUT A LOT PART1

BTS MOMENTS THAT I THINK ABOUT A LOT PART1

bts is very como se dice... chaotic. here are moments of them that I think about a lot.

 here are moments of them that I think about a lot

- jimin and y/n running into each other

the ever-so iconic duo ran around the house for in the soop, looking for each other since y/n wanted to paint outside. neither one of them payed attention to where they were going resulting in y/n pouting with a ice pack on her head and jimin laying on the floor as yoongi and jin laughed at the duo.

-yoongi smirking at y/n

now everyone loves them some yoongi and y/n magic, not so much y/n... but that's besides the point. yoongi and y/n were put together to shop for random items in Malta and the boy could help but to smirk at the girl as she grimaced from the look. usually she would smile back but, considering he had pushed her not even five minutes before, she was not happy with him to say the least.

-y/n saying she can't twerk... then five minutes later twerking

"guys... I can't twerk" y/n exclaimed with a laugh on vlive, watching as the comments talked about tweaking to house of cards. her and army were best friends when it came to lives.

"oh my goodness... you did NOT twerk to house of cards," the girl laughed, her laugh somewhat resembling jin's windshield wiper laugh as she played the song. "this is one of our saddest songs but, I can see why you twerked to it if you're an international army" y/n chuckled as she got up "twerking" in a somewhat pg-13 way to the song.

-jin and y/n's matching bonnets on 'eat jin'

"go get my  bonnet so we can twin!" jin exclaimed, watching as y/n rolled her eyes at the boy from beside her. y/n handed the boy his matching bonnet with the letters "wwh" printed on it to match her "bhp".

"wait we have to pose, army has to know who the real 10/10's are" y/n exclaimed, gaining some of jin's confidence each time they were together. 

"period" jin giggled at his english causing the girl to clap whilst laughing, before they dove into their food.

-"we're soulmates"

"how do you feel about y/n, jimin?" jimin's personal interviewer for their movie questioned the boy as he smiled like the chesire cat. "we're soulmates" jimin laughed lightly.

the camera soon panned to y/n standing in the back, grimacing at the boys words.

- "you're an idiot"

"you're an idiot" y/n coo'd at jungkook, pinching his cheeks as he smacked her hands away. he had caused their team to lose the game so y/n couldn't help but to tease the boy.

-"I want to get chocolate wasted"

"what's your favorite movie quote?" the interviewer from E! questioned the group as everyone spoke up telling very heartfelt quotes, the camera soon turned to y/n a very deadpanned expression on her face as she answered.

"I want to get chocolate wasted" quoting GROWN UPS

-"I'm not scared of heights"... "I'm not getting on this"

in this run bts! episode, the group was going bungee jumping and the biggest bluff of the group had to let everyone know how she felt before arriving to the actual bungee jumping sight.

"pfft I'm not scared of heights" the girl smirked  as the captions spoke otherwise , stating that she was bluffing.

five minutes later on the show, y/n was told that she'd be the first to jump. "I'm not getting on this!" the girl exclaimed after watching their instructor do his turn on.

-y/n showing namjoon her new guitar solo live

"joonie look!" y/n cheerfully bursted into her older members studio while he was live causing him to laugh. "I did a new solo!" the girl exclaimed showing the boy, watching his facial expressions the entire time

"you're getting so good princess!"

- matching outfits with tae

"did you two plan this?" yoongi questioned the younger duo as they walked out of their seperate rooms at different times, them each wearing the same thing from head to toe.

"no why?"

-"he's my hope in human form, no one can measure how much I love him"

everyones favorite y/nxhoseok moment is when in separate room the members were asked about each other and immediately when it was y/n's turn to talk about hoseok she had to let the whole world know how much she loves the boy. "he's my hope in human form, no one can measure how much I love him".

-"my favorite lyric is "like a lego- echo... sorry"

yes... even the platinum maknae messes up her OWN lyrics.

- *throws a controller by accident on purpose*

"THIS GAME IS SO URGHH" y/n and jungkook both stood up angry at the fact that they were losing in their game, the girl let her anger get the best of her a little too much as she threw the game control, receiving a shocked look from the younger boy.

|AUTHOR EDITS|
edited,
comment some things you
would like to see!

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 2K
READS I LOVE YOU!! 🛸