𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍-𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒

🌙

🌙

"ugh..." y/n groaned into her pillow for the third time since 1 a.m. the woman had been sleeping peacefully until the monthly devil came for a visit. "damn you, evil uterus" muttered y/n as her last cramp ended. with a sigh, the woman turned over in her bed to get her phone from her nightstand.

"what's wrong, bub?" yoongi's raspy voice flowed through y/n's phone. she'd been looking for jin's contact but accidentally pressed 'meow meow' instead of 'momma jin'.

"I feel like I'm giving birth to the devils daughter" y/n mumbled, a cry of anger and pain escaping her lips as pain shot throughout her abdomen.

"we'll be in there soon" yoongi hung up the call, sighing as he put on a shirt and shoes. yoongi's messy  black hair shook as he quickly walked to jimin, jungkook, and taehyung's "apartment" (also known as taehyungs apartment that the maknae boys never seem to leave).

"hyung its 7 am..." jimin was the first of the three to groan at the elder members presence. poor jimin had just started a good dream.

"princess's on her moon days" min yoongi simply stated, turning to exit the room as the three boys quickly threw on clothes to wear.

moon days in the bangtan household were...something. each boy did everything that they could for five and a half days straight to keep y/n calm and happy. the last time she'd had a bad cycle was in 2015, lets just say it wasn't pretty.

for six years since then, the boys have worked mercilessly to keep that single week positive and calming.

"code blue" jimin whispered into jin's apartment where namjoon and hoseok decided to spend the night, the day before. at the mention of 'code blue' each man jumped up to get ready for the week ahead of them.

jimin and jungkook immediately made their way to y/n's apartment, unlocking it with jimin's spare key. the boys found themselves quietly making their way to y/n's room, entering it straight away.

"you're here" y/n mumbled from under the covers, her first day's were always the worst. it ranged from sinus head aches to throwing up in the bathroom.

"we're here for you every month" jungkook chuckled, slipping off his jacket as he got into the bed behind her. jungkook was around way more when it came to y/n's period. he had shared a bedroom with her for almost five years, he'd had his fair shares of her periods at this point. jungkook knew exactly what each little groan and eye roll meant when it came to the girl, all of the boys did.

jimin smiled to himself as he hopped into the other side of the bed, ultimately creating a y/n sandwich. the woman in the middle chuckled lightly at her friends, they'd always been there for her when she was in pain.