𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 (𝟐)

the tale of min yoongi and the water wave wig

"y/n why do I have to whisper when I do your hair?" yoongi whispered to the girl as she shh'd him, looking around for any signs of her pink headed 'husband'.

"because chim has been wanting do my hair for the longest and I haven't let him yet" the girl whispered back. even though the duo were in the comfort of her own single room, y/n still worried about jimin bursting through the door.

"screw him... now sit down so I can help" yoongi clapped his hands, eager to get them in her new hair.

"aht aht aht not so fast... and why are you so excited all of sudden? last time you did my hair you practically fell asleep" y/n chuckled as the boy rolled his eyes popping her head with the comb that was beside him.

"I should beat your ass-"

"I'm your oppa show some respect" the man joked mocking jin as the girl popped his hand in response. y/n finished installing the wig, tying down the front of the hair so that the lace would melt correctly as yoongi watched from behind her.

"is it my turn now? you said I would get to do something" the grumpy man pouted, slouching over as y/n giggled handing him the bottle of nairobi hair foam to keep the wigs hair curly for the entire day or until she washes it next.

"yes yoongles it's your turn now" y/n  smiled looking through her vanity mirror at the concentrated man as he spray water on the hair, raking his fingers through it softly.

"and now for my genius magic" yoongi smiled his gums showing as pushed some nairobi onto his hands, rubbing them together before applying it onto y/n's hair.

yoongi softly raked his skinny fingers through y/n's 24inch hair, happily as it curled in his touch. the man continued his routine through the woman's hair for a good five minutes before taking off her scarf that was used to melt her lace.

"princess

"princess.. I dont know if this is melted or not" yoongi sighed looking over the scalp like lace as y/n  doubled over in a fit of laughter, slapping her knees.

"oppa you know its melted if it looks like my scalp" the girl giggled at her friends confused face, his eyebrows knitting together as he looked closer to her scalp.

"it looks like a screen door" the now raven haired male laughed as he kissed y/ns cheek.

"okay get out-"

"IM JOKING IM JOKING" yoongi threw his hands up in defense as y/n pushed him out of the room.

"I dont care"

|NAMJOONS BABYMOMMA 🦋🧺🍄|

still a  big thanks to Captain7420 for the idea of hair dairies <3

comment what else you would
like to see from this book!