𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐋?

"jackson and I JUST listened to love talk by way v, I'll play a different song" y/n smiled as she looked at her phone, each of her fans in the live getting excited at the second mention of the man

you've been with jackson alot recently 😃

watch their actually dating 😩

y/nson!!!

jackson purples y/n!💜💜💜

oh shit.. the brown-skinned girl chuckled to herself, watching the comments roll in with a huge smile on her face. she wasn't as phased as she should've been from the comments, they shipped her with literally everyone, now including jake from enhypen.

"guys jackson and I are friends he and I- oh he's calling me" the girl chuckled as she looked down at her phone, the contact name 'jackie' popping up. y/n moved her position in front of the camera to show the boy to her live. "hey Jackson! say hi to army" the girl exclaimed seeing as her friend popped up on the screen...shirtless.

"hi army! aish don't look at my chest army" the boy joked as he propped up his phone, showing himself along with jb and bam bam. jackson ran a hand through his hair, watching his screen seeing the comments from the girls live.

"mr. wang, where are your clothes?" y/n questioned the boy, turning up the volume on her phone as she awaited his response.

jackson was almost always shirtless whenever he'd call y/n, he just never found the need for a shirt when he talked to the girl that acted as his best friend. the man simply laughed as he looked around his room for a shirt, "well, it was on bambams floor" jackson winked to his camera causing the girl to laugh a little more.

"I for one ship bamson," the girl joked hearing as bam bam shouted loudly from the back 'that will never happen' causing her to laugh. "okay jackie, I'll call you when I finish my vlive... see you in a little" the girl smiled warmly as the boy pouted.

"fine... love you princess"

"love you too j"

the sound of the phone hanging up echoed throughout the girl's room caused her to smile as she turned back to her beloved army. "let me show you guys my new photo card!" the girl exclaimed, walking around her room to find it.

after a while, y/n ended the live and crashed on her bed completely forgetting calling Jackson back but that was just how she was. the boy knew that he'll talk to her in the morning.

the next morning, the group of seven men abruptly entered y/n's room. the boys being out of breath as they ran from the gym to her room on the highest floor.

"what the hell is up with you idiots?" the girl questioned her friends with a yawn as they'd woken her up.

"princess why didn't you tell us you were dating jackson!" hoseok exclaimed, tossing the phone onto the now wide awake girls bed.

"jackson?" questioned the girl, she scratched her nose lightly before reading over the article from dispatch.

ARE GOT7'S JACKSON WANG AND BTS'S PLATINUM MAKNAE TOGETHER?!

last night if you were anyone, you were inside of big hit's princess vlive. the live gaining around 10 million viewers in the first ten minutes.

fans of y/l were excited to see their idol after her two week long break from vlive and social media, mandated by big hit due to the toll that social media takes on every idol.

but, last night fans of y/n we're very surprised to see that she was getting a call from none other than jackson wang. as everyone knows, the duo has been close since the (almost) beginning of their careers.

however, everyone was shocked to see mr.wang NAKED as he answered the phone. so we have to wonder, are these two together?

the duo are both very hidden with their personal lives but, could that be due to them being together?

let us know what you think via our twitter dispatchkorea!

"thats the funniest shit I've seen all week and last week they shipped me with a 19 year old," the girl laughed looking around at her protective best friends. "now...who wants to cuddle?"

"me" each boy shouted, laying in her king sized bed taking in the warmth that her body heat had given the bed.

"just tell us before you start dating, we want to meet him first" namjoon sighed looking up past her seeing as she was smiling from his words.

"you guys are like my dads... and of course, you all will be the first to know if I'm getting railed in my room" y/n joked, going back on her phone as the seven men complained.

"that was so disgusting and uncalled for" taehyung groaned, thinking of the sight.

"its not for me considering we're together" jimin looked down at the girl, him and yoongi laying on each side of her.

"of course we are"

|YOONGI'S GIRLFRIEND🌿🦋🧿|

thank you all so much for 10k reads!
I purple you 💜
comment what else you would
like to see from this book!