Chapter two|just another group

It's 3 am and another night I'm probably going to pull an all nighter

Also I'm hopping povs this chapter sorry if it gets confusing

Tubbo's POV
I hear someone call me and y/n downstairs which most likely means we're meeting with another family. I have a good feeling about this one! The last couple houses were... not the best mostly for y/n. I know I'm only 10 but I'm not stupid, or atleast bot as stupid as everyone thinks. I know my birth family wasn't amazing and I k is about the bad foster homes but I have a good feeling. I wave goodbye to ranboo hoping to see him later. Y/n starts to rush me downstairs so quickly grab my bee plush and run towards them.

Y/n POV
Tubbo runs down the stairs as I'm talking to the Miss.Puffy. She was telling me about how she's good friends with the family coming to meet us. She also tells me how she told them about my pronouns are. I thank her as I see an oldish man walk in. He had 3 other kids with him. The oldest is wearing a green and white striped bucket hat type thing with a green robe like shirt and a black jacket. He had longish blond hair that looked like a mess underneath the hat. "Hi I'm Phil or Philza what's your name?"

     Phil's POV
     My sons were giving me a headache while in the car. I swear Tommy and Wilbur will never stop fighting. I park the car as I see Tommy tense at the sight of the building. I reassure him that we're just getting a new sibling or two. He nods and we start to head in. I see y/n and Toby talking to puffy. I walk in and y/n starts to examine all of us.

     As they do that I start to introduce myself. "Hi I'm Phil or Philza what's your name?" I ask in a calm voice trying not to scare them. I know y/n knows I already knew there name I just needed to start the conversation with something. "I'm Toby but I like to be called-" I see y/n elbow him and wisper something that I can't hear. I try to ignore it and wait for Toby to finish his sentence after a couple seconds I ask if he was adding something to that sentence. "...y/n" they finally said after hesitating for a couple seconds. Puffy leaves us to talk to the kiddos.

Y/n POV
Miss.Puffy leaves us alone and I hear the kid with the pink hair sort of pig like features not in a rude way in like a kinda cool way. "I'm techno or technoblade but only in serious situations." He said in the most monotone( a/n my brain not working please tell me how to spell that) voice I've ever heard. Then a child that looks about tubbo's age yells "IM TOMMY" I flinch as tubbo looks up realizing that Tommy is his age and getting really excited. I realize a teen with a yellow jumper and a maroon beanie noticed me flinch and then he introduced himself "I'm wilbur but you can call me wil sorry about the child he screams when he's happy he can't do any harm." He says in a really calming voice "thank you um I'm y/n but you can call me y/n/n (your nickname)" he smiles asking you what you do for fun "um.. well I can play guitar and barely sing also like reading and writing" I see both Wilbur and techno perk up at my hobbies. "YOU LIKE FUITAR SO DK I DJFBFH WHAT SONGS DI TOU LISTEN TO" "WHAT BOOKS DO YOU READ WHATS YOUR FAVORITE GENERE?!?!" Both techno and Wilbur screaming asking me questions scarring me. Phil notices my discomfort stoping the boys from screaming. Me and techno talk about the book "The Art of War" until Wilbur starts talking to me about music they gave me an earbud to listen to "3" by Sleep At Last I liked the song personally.

After a little longer Miss.Puffy walks in and says they need to talk to some more kids. They seem upset at this especially Tommy and Tubbo. "Daaad I want to talk to tubbo more" Tommy says as I realize tubbo told him his nickname. I sigh and look at him. He looks up with a smile that I can't stay mad at. "Tommy you'll meet some more friends and maybe we'll see tubbo tomorrow..?" He says looking at me and tubbo. Tubbo gets really happy with his hopes up I just fake a smile and wave good bye knowing they will probably find another kid. Tubbo walks with me as we go to find Ranboo.

A/N

Idk how bad this is but sorry if I can't write lol bye hope you go drink some water and eat some food have a good day you beautiful/ handsome/ attractive human being:)