Oneshot:)

I'm going to do a quick one shot before I get back into the story.

Also I'm alive:)

This is going to be based off the guitar sound on tiktok. This is purely platonic (obviously) like brotherly type Ig. It might not make sense though so yeah heh.

Quackity's POV

I was sitting on my couch not really doing anything. I lost all motivation after Karl forgot everything and right now, I was the only one home.

I put on a shitty soap opera hoping it would distract me from- myself I guess. So I just sat there watching this thing that used to bring me joy, now not making me laugh at all. I just say there. Until finally a knock came at my door.

"Come in!" I yell not taking my eyes off the tv. Right as I say it a small kid with ram horns and a green button up comes it looking stressed.

"Tubbo wh-" I start but is quickly cut off by the kid showing me his broken guitar.

"Could you fix this?" He blurted out still looking stressed.

"What-" I start but he cuts me off again.

"The guitar, my guitar. It could be fixed?"he walks up towards me trying to hand me the guitar.

"Course it can, but back up." I try to get him away from me trying to watch the tv.

"Can you fix it?" He asked ignoring my request.

"Slow down-"

"How bout now?"

"NOT RIGHT NOW!" I yell as he cowards back. I can't believe I'm about to do this now, it's already 10:30 pm.

"Give me the guitar." I say

"What?!" I can basically see his eyes light up.

"I said 'I'll fix it' hand over the guitar." I turn off the tv and lead him to by kitchen table getting my tools from a cabinet that's broken but Sapnap never had time to fix.

"The sooner he shuts up, the sooner I can sleep" I mumble under my breath hoping he doesn't hear me, which I'm not to worried about because he's just looking around the room. I see him go over to my guitar and take the thing at the top off.

"What's that?" He asks bringing it over to me.

"That's a tuner." I take i away from him and he immediately tries touching the guitar.

"Get your hands off that piece, and DON'T TOUCH THE GUITAR, as I'm cutting strings." I yell and he cowards again. He reminds me of his thoughter and he'll that's not a good thing.

"Sorry." He said shyly (how do I spell that-)

"Never mind, know that you owe me." I say fixing some of the rusted pieces.

"Why are you taking those off?!" He said finally noticing what I'm doing.

"It needs adjusting."

"WHY ARE YOU THROWING THOSE OUT?" He yelled. Got I can't tell if he likes this or not.

"Because there rusting-"

"lemme just-" he tries touching the guitar.

"I'm not done yet!" I yell. God he can't listen, his father couldn't teach him anything.

"sorry." He mumbled again.

"You make me feel like the villain for fixing your stuff, if you really cared for it that much, were the breaking points too hard to see? It's an instrument, it lives and breathes." I strum the fixed guitar, making sure it's tuned. Which it was surprisingly.

"It's really not that hard." I hand him the guitar, expecting him to get out of my house, but he doesn't.

"Can you teach me how to play guitar?!" He said looking at me with his eyes practically glowing.

_______________________________

I don't know if this makes sense. I just wanted to let you know I'm alive lol. I'm going to try and write again heh.

Also go read Animal_Reader13 works. They help me with writing my story's and are just an amazing writer.

Anyways go drink water, eat food, take meds, do something you love.

Hugs<3