Chapter 18| dinner

TW: food, mentions of self harm scars

Y/n POV

I get back to everyone eating dinner, sally waves to me asking for me to go over and sit next to her, I walk and sit down while Sally nudges my shoulder, I look over "wh-" right as I open my mouth she shoves a peace of garlic bread in it.

"I had to get you to eat some how!" She says, smiling a bit and giggling after. I laugh a bit then take a sip of water.

"ARE YOU HAVING ANOTHER FOOKIN BANANA?!" Minx yelled at Wilbur,  snapping me out of my thoughts.

"WHAT THE FUCK HOW MANY DO YOU HAVE DOWN THERE TOU FOOKIN MONKEY?!" Minx yelled again. I'm basically dying of laughter.

Right then, there's a knock at the door, so I go to get it since I'm the only one not talking at the table.

"Hello-"

"Hey y/n! Um you dropped your ring on your way home- oh wait that sounds like I was following you... um I just noticed uh- I'm gonna stop talking. Here you go have a nice night!" Karl said about to walk away.

"You wanna stay a bit, we're just having dinner, you can join if you'd like!" I ask. His eyes light up and nods his head repeatedly, so I invite him in and let him sit down next to me.

"Oh um Phil this is my..." I start. Is he my friend? He seemed excited when he saw me so I-

"I'm y/n's friend, Karl!" He said projecting his voice, hoping Phil can hear him over all the yelling.

"Nice to meet you Karl! Y/n, wanna show him where the food is?" Phil said. I nod and take him with me to the kitchen.

"I'll get you a plate and you can just take a slice of pizza, you want a drink?"

"Nah, I'm ok I have my monster! Thank you though!" He said and we walked back over to the table while Dream and Jschlatt were doing a bit.

"OOH I love waffles!" Jschlatt yelled at dream.

"I need pancakes!" Dream went back at him.

"NO! Please stop! I don't know if it's right for this country." Karl said emotionally. I was fairly surprised how extroverted he was.

"WHAAAAAAT?!" Jschlatt yelled at Karl, making him giggle.

"BAZINGA!!" Tommy yells, coming in the room with his Coca-Cola.

Everyone in the room started dying of laughter including me. Why was that so funny and why can't I stop laughing?

"What- what was tha- that?!" I say in between laughs.

"The funniest thing you'll ever see, and if you think otherwise, your wrong." Schlatt said in a threatening voice.

"Mhm. Sure." I hum.  "I'm going to my room, see you guys" I say, getting up from my seat. Karl threw his trash out and followed me.

"I like your room!" Karl hummed. I nodded as a thanks and started playing the guitar.

He sat down on the bed and watched as I moved my fingers along the strings.

"Your good at that!" He says pointing to the guitar.

"Any song recommendations? I can try to play it for you!" I hum as he thinks for a bit.

"Actually, I'm gonna head out. My mom's probably wondering where I am, sorry. Nice seeing you! I'll see you at school!" Karl said as he hugged me. I tensed, not really used to getting hugged.

"Oh sorry, I probably should have warned you heh." He apologized.

"Don't be sorry, I was just surprised heh. See ya!" I said and he walked out of my room.

I collapse on the bed in exhaustion and lay there for awhile.  After about 15 minutes, I get up and look in the mirror. I take off my sweater so I have a better look at my self.

My binder and pants are still on, but nothing to hide the scars on my body. They're everywhere, I'll never be able to hide them before summer.

I stand there picking out every single thing I could fix on my body. Every little flaw from my thighs being to big, to how small my wrist is, after half and hour the door opens.

'Y/n?!"

____________

So... here it is...

Also came out with a new book! Sbi isn't in it (yet) but I'm gonna update it today so if you want more of my writing you can read it:)

Finally I just want to say I'm probably not going to make y/n and Sally date. I think their friend ship is like sisters and I would like to keep it that way. Sorry if you really wanted it I just don't feel comfortable I guess with it. Sorry again:)

Go drink water, eat food, do something that makes you happy, WATCH DADZA HE'S LIVE!

I love and am so proud of you<3

BYEEEE