Chapter 17| walk

Y/n POV

I was walking around the neighborhood humming along to afraid by the neighbourhood. After awhile I decided to go to the shopping center near by. It was in walking distance but I don't have any money so I just decided to sit at a fountain.

After a bit of sitting there I see a kid my age with brown fluffy hair and a bright sweater walk over to the fountain.

"HEY! My names Karl what's yours?" His voice was calming.

"Oh um hi my names y/n did you need something?" Shit did that sound mean I-

"Oh I just wanted to know if you were ok you were sitting here alone for awhile and me and my-"

"Boyfriends!" Two other people said in unison. "We're his boyfriends" the one with a headband on and black hair said.

"Oh yeah I'm fine just listening to music! I can leave if you'd like b-"

"NO! I mean no you don't have to! Come on walk with us you seem interesting! What school you go to?" Karl asked he started dragging me along with him.

"Uh I don't know, I think some thing that's down the street. I can't remember the name heh" I scratched the back of my neck because this is just awkward now. I feel like I'm intruding what if they were on a date-.

"WE GO TO THAT SCHOOL" the one with the beanie said.

"Um remind me of your names please." I feel bad but I don't know what to call them.

"Nick but call me Sapnap please"
"Alex call me Quackity"
"KARL! Call me Karl"

"Ahh ok I'm y/n, oh shit I have to head back, I'll see you at school!" run run run run run. I started fidgeting with my ring and kept walking.

—————————————————
Short chapter because I feel bad about yesterday:]

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 10k READS

WHAT THE HONK?!?!

But yeah have a good day night go eat drink water whatever you have to do!

Love you<3