Chapter nine| yelling

A/n thank you again I still can't believe it I'm very thankful!
Also you guys know you can comment, I'm not mean.

TW: lots of yelling. Like a lot be careful I think that's it

Phil POV
"Wilbur what's going on?" I ask "well so after you got us food in the car and went out to get groceries I noticed y/n wasn't eating their food and I got a little suspicious. I checked up on them every once in awhile and it looked like they ate all their nuggets but apparently they didn't. Tommy probably noticed that. But they looked like really sick so I asked if they needed to got to the bathroom. Right when they went in I heard them throw up so when they came out I asked if they were ok. They lashed out at me and shit so they were mad. When we got home I told them I would have to tell you they yelled at me again. I went to my room thought about it and decided not to tell you but help them eat sense I knew what they were going through. Then I guess Tommy found out and now you know." Wilbur said I was in shock obviously.

"Wil why didn't you tell me I can help." I looked at him still concerned "because I hated it when you found about mine and-" "Wil calm down and breath can you go get y/n for me please I need to talk to them?" Wil just nods.

3rd person

Wil started running upstairs until he tripped. "Techno what the fuck were you listening?!" Wilbur whisper shouted. "Yeah of course I was it's intriguing." Techno said in his monotone voice. "we're not a fucking tv show." Wil said in return. "Just go get y/n like Phil said" "fuck you." Wil said going to y/n's room.

      Y/n's POV
     I ran upstairs to scared to figure out what Phil will say. I try to find a distraction. I get my earbuds and my phone and shuffle my playlist, 'Get Used To It' was the first song that came up but I skipped it wasn't the mood. The next couple songs weren't the mood either. 'Hug All Ur Friends' by cavetown came on right when I hear footsteps.

No no no no no no no, I don't want to talk anyone especially now... I just there going to ask me about- "hey y/n Phil wants to talk to you" Wilbur says through the door. I walk slowly and open the door he just looks at me with concern I just nod and keep slowly walking to the kitchen stepping over techno. When I get down the stairs Phil pats a sit at the table. I go over there and just look at my feet avoiding his eyes. God I hate this.

     "Look y/n we need to talk about this" Phil says calmly "Do we?! you already know! Why can't you just make me eat?!" I say sternly. "We can maybe get you therapy o-" "stop you don't need to try and help me I'm fine I'll just go back into my habits either way-" "or maybe we can give you food and you can eat  with just Wil?" he says cutting me off
      "YOU DONT NEED TO HELP ME OF CUT ME OFF JUST STOP IM FINE!" I hate this... I want help I want to talk about it but I won't let myself. "Y/N LISTEN I JUST WANT TO HELP YOU!" I go silent I need to fight back "YOU DONT NEED TO HELP ME YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME!" I fight back I just want to be alone "I ADOPTED YOU FOR A REASON Y/N IM YOUR LEAGAL GARDEN I CARE ABOUT YOU IM YOU FATHER!"
"YOUR NOT MY FATHER AND YOU NEVER WILL BE HE CARED ABOUT ME AND THEN DIED BECAUSE OF ME!"
We both go silent. There's nothing more to say. I just run upstairs to my room. I'm done.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do I need help..? Yes
Was I watching jshlatt rate cereal while writing this..? Also yes
Hotel..? Trivago

Anyways I'm going to write some karlnapity so if you want more from me you can go read that:)