Chapter 12| flashback

Heh sorry this took so long It takes me awhile to write. And my teachers are giving me a bunch of school work.

Y/n POV
I was working on something about a guy who just kept messaging me and never got a hint that I didn't want to talk to him. He was a pain in the ass, he made me uncomfortable and said some really creepy things. "Uhm just random things that were in my head why..?" I'm kind of scared for an answer but- "So I wanted to work on a story of songs but I don't know what about" hm maybe my thing could work..? "Ok so I was writing about this creepy guy in my dms but it's weird in my pov so whag about the guy's pov..?" I should probably think about what I'm saying but I don't know I kind of like these ideas.

"Ok so I have an idea a-" he gets interrupted by Tommy yelling from downstairs "ICE CREAMS HERE!" I wasn't expecting the yell and right as Wilbur went running downstairs I remembered one of my old houses

"Get the FUCK down here NOW y/n"
"T-tubbo you know how to get down from the window go do that bring everything you can"
I ran away from tubbo to get downstairs
"YOU LITTLE SHIT"

"Hey y/n I'm ba- oh shit um fuck uh" I can barely here Wil "t-tu-b-bo" I just need to make sure he's ok.

3rd POV
Wilbur ran downstairs "tubbo y/n needs you" tubbo just looks confused everyone else brushed it off though. "Y/n you needed me- what's wrong" it was like y/n couldn't breath their mind was going quicker than light. They just wanted it to stop they just want to "t-t-tub-b-bo" they thought they saw him he just ran and latched onto them. "Go get techno or Phil." Tubbo said still latched onto y/n. Wilbur ran back down stairs "y/n's having a panic attack tubbo told me to get techno and Phil" Wilbur said and ran back upstairs to help y/n.

~time skip cause I don't know how to write haha fuck~

After awhile y/n passed out from hyperventilating. They just brought them back to their room and set them in the bed, giving them the fox so they don't hurt themselves in their sleep. Phil shut the door softly trying not to wake them up. "So what caused that" Phil whispered while walking down the stairs. "I think Tommy's screaming" Wilbur said still a little jumpy from y/n's freak out thing. " I'll go talk to him." Phil said about to go back upstairs.
"No I will." Techno said going to the kids room.

___________________________

I have no motivation so here's a short chapter sorry it took so long

Anyways have a good day:)