Protection Detail (manxman)

Protection Detail

Carter...

"Carter, I am tired of your immature antics. Your mother and I have spoiled you atrociously and we have given you free reign to do as you like under the supervision of your care minders when we are working, and because of that, you turned into the deviant little heathen that you are now. Your latest act of defiance in regards to the Tomlin's fiasco the night before last night is the final straw. It's time that you start acting in the manner befitting a Benedict." My father was red in the face with indignation as he continued to blather on about my indiscretions and it took everything in me not to roll my eyes at the stuck up hypocritical bastard sitting across from me behind his ornate desk.

Please...He and that bottle blond mannequin who was my super model mother had it in their minds that they have spoiled me...Ha, that was rich. It's more like they neglected me at every given opportunity until it was time to pull me off the shelf, dust me off, and show me off to their equally snobbish friends. Then after their little performance of show and tell starring their gifted son and once they have received their accolades for managing to produce a child prodigy, they would immediately hand me back to my team of nannies, the brave souls who had actually raised me. It would be months before I saw them again or until they had use for me to entertain the masses.

My father continued to bluster and for the most part I tuned him out until I heard that word pass his pudgy lips and I flushed bright red as I listened to him rant. "Since you can't control your sexual urges and you don't have any decorum when left to your own devices, you will be assigned a 24/7 bodyguard and companion, someone to keep you in line. You will not test me on this or else you will find yourself disinherited and homeless, and you will never see your little sister again. Do you understand me." He was literally yelling now, and spittle flew across his desk when I didn't answer fast enough for his liking. Daddy dearest slammed a beefy hand on the surface of the polished desk with the loud crack that made me jump in my seat.

Yeesh, he was really pissed this time. I guess old man Tomlin was really livid that his pride and joy was indeed gay. But come on, he should have clued into that fact when Carlton was five years old and he told everyone and anyone who would listen that he was going to marry Mark Whalberg when he grows up. But I guess it really didn't hit home for the him until I bent his heir apparent over in the designer sofa in their den at his birthday party and plugged that tight ass until he was raw the other night. Needless to say, it must have been too much for Mr. Moneybags when he caught us in a delicate situation while looking for the missing party boy. Oh well, at least I had gotten the chance to shoot my load before all the yelling had started.

I sat there staring in disbelief at my sperm donor because this cruel bastard didn't know what it meant to be a real father. I wanted to throw my hands up in the air and tell the man who knows absolutely nothing about me to fuck off and take his bodyguard with him. I don't need a fucking babysitter. But then the picture of Mari's innocent big blue eyes flashed in front of my face and I felt my heart constrict painfully in my chest.

The bastard would use my undying love for my baby sister against me. I couldn't care less about the money or the older than dirt family name. These people had no clue what the word family meant, their was no real love in their hearts for anyone other than themselves. And he was using my little sister as his trump card, and as much as it galled me, I couldn't abandon Mari and leave her alone to deal with their heartlessness. She didn't have anything that they considered special about her, like an high I.Q. or any other natural talents that they could shamelessly exploit and use as bragging rights to their fickle friends. So poor Mari has been the responsibility of her nannies since she was born. Why that witch of a woman had decided to bring another child into this loveless farce of a family almost sixteen after I was born, I had no idea.