Making Him Mine

Making Him Mine

Hudson...

The bell over the cafe door dinged and I looked up from the book I was reading and spied my shy little mouse. I looked at the clock and sure enough it was spot on at four o'clock on the dot, the time he usually makes his appearance to the school's coffee shop. He performed his cautiously cute little routine of sticking his messy mop of chocolate colored curls through the crack in the door.

He looked from left to right with those bright coffee-colored eyes that sparkled behind his thick horn rimmed lenses, and then when he determined that it was safe enough or not too crowded he timidly entered the shop with a stack of books clutched to his slender chest. One or twice I was able to spy the title on the textbooks and it was obvious that the man was studying some for some type of medical degree.

I tried not to watch his progress into the cafe as he quickly scurried across the black and white checkered linoleum floor and made a beeline for the order counter where I was waiting for the little beauty, but of course, I completely failed as my eyes tracked him anyway.

"Let me guess, a cream soda float with one scoop of vanilla ice cream, right?" I affirmed his unchanging choice with a raised eyebrow before he had the chance to quietly stutter his order.

I watched the brilliant red flush overtake his pretty pixie like features before he timidly nodded, "Yes, " and went back to looking anywhere and everywhere else but at me.

Giving him a rueful smile, I turned away to work on his order. I have been trying to get him to open his mouth to say anything other than his request for his favorite treat, but so far all I got was nothing, not even his name.

I already know that when people look at me, especially those who don't know me, the first impression they usually have of me is that I am a tattooed bad boy that enjoys wearing worn out jeans with band t-shirts and my signature leather jacket. They definitely didn't see the honors college student that is majoring in Business Administration and Mechanical Engineering with internships and a future job offer with the Army Corps of Engineers after I graduate. I was okay with that, because if people are shallow enough not to want to get to know me beyond my appearance, then they aren't worth my getting to know them either. That's how I felt about the subject of how people perceived me.

I added a sprinkle of cinnamon to the top of his beverage and covered it before I turned and went to hand it to him. The little cutie slid the exact change for his order across the counter and reached for his drink. At the last minute I snatched the covered cup out of his reach and those gorgeous brown eyes shot up to my face. I could see the confusion on his adorable little face and I now had the perfect opportunity to test to see if my shy boy was as gay as I suspected him to be.

I leaned forward and grabbed hold of his still hovering hand and pulled him into my personal space. I made sure my lips were a hairs breath away from his before I let my already deep voice lower another seductive octave or two and I whispered, "What's your name beautiful?" If he's straight he is going to jerk away and tell me to fuck off, and if he's gay or at least bisexual then as shy as he is, he's going to light up like a friggin' Christmas tree.

Sure enough, my little cutie's entire face went bright red all the way to the roots of his hair and those big bright eyes shyly blinked up at me.

"Um...My...Um...Na...Name is Kian. May I please have my drink before it melts." His sweet voice washed over my senses and made my skin tingle with delight.

"Hmm...Kian. That's a nice name for someone as delectable as you. My name is Hudson." I said as I handed him his beverage and he immediately stepped back, clutching his books even tighter to his chest. "I hope to see again Kian, and I hope that we can talk about something other than your preference for ice cream floats." I purred and watched as he quickly nodded his head at me, then he spun on his heel and high tailed out of the café as fast as he could without looking like he was running away.