My Brother's Keeper

My Brother’s Keeper

For Leksia, here you go my dear. You requested it and I wrote it, I hope you like it. I didn’t go the paranormal route with vampires or werewolves, but I hope enjoy it anyway. xoxo ladydianna01 <3

 Jaime looked covertly over the top of the book he was supposed to be reading, instead he was diligently watching his older brother, Justin, as he played flag football with his friends across the field from where he was currently sitting on a blanket in the shade where Justin had deposited him, and ordered him to stay there and to call him if there was anything that he needed. But, how could he need anything when his protective big brother had placed a cooler full of an assortment of his favorite juices and bottles of purified water. There were sandwiches in there and also an assortment of snacks. He didn’t want for anything in that department.

 What he really wanted was currently running around shirtless showing off that delicious body of his. Gawd, he was such a pervert, sitting here lusting after his own brother. Justin was 6’4, solidly built, not an ounce of fat on his lean muscular body, his well defined six pack abs was just beckoning him to go over there and lick every mouthwatering contours of that sculpted stomach. It was getting harder and harder for Jaime to ignore his feelings for his sexy sibling, his only saving grace was his college applications, and he had chosen the colleges that were farthest from home as he could get despite Justin’s protests.

 Justin has been Jaime’s guardian for the last two years, since their parents private jet crashed on a return trip home from one of their many business trips. Their parents were gurus in the fashion industry, their Father a Designer and their stunning Mother was, of course, a former Model; hence, they were both absolutely stunning or so Jaime had been told numerous times, even though he was about a foot shorter and without a touch of definition to his muscles, unlike his God of a brother who worked out religiously and was the face of their deceased parents clothing line. Another responsibility he had inherited when he had just graduated from Princeton with his MBA. He was twenty-two when he was presented with the responsibility of his sixteen year old little brother and a multi-million dollar fashion design business, The House of  Vassiliadis; of which was also their last name bearing their strong Greek heritage and contrary to popular belief, they didn’t have a neighborhood full of family, it was only an  Aunt and their doting Ya-ya (grandmother) across the waters in Athens, and Justin had fought tooth and nail with their Thia (Aunt) to keep Jaime on this side of the pond, on their home turf and around everything in which he was familiar.

 Now, two years later, Jaime was more in love with his brother than when he was when he was fourteen, and years of watching and silently yearning for the affections if his big brother was finally wearing down his nerves. He needed to get away from Justin before he did something like blurt out his one sided feelings and outing himself as gay. He threw himself onto his back, lying on the blanket as he gazed up dejectedly as the leaves of the tree swayed in the lazy Saturday afternoon breeze.

 “Hey Bro, you alright there?” Justin asked him and he closed his eyes and willed himself not to look at his half naked sweaty brother leaning over him.

 “I am fine, Justin.” He mumbled and his traitorous eyes popped open and roamed hungrily over his brother’s well defined chest.

He watched as Justin grabbed a cold bottle of water and twisted off the cap, he leaned his head back and swallowed almost the entire thing in a few gulps. Jaime couldn’t help himself from watching the movements of that strong throat working as he guzzled the water. “Damn,” he thought and he shot to his feet and stomped away from the object of his desires to try to calm his body down from the wood he had sprung yet again in his sibling’s presence.