Cowboy's Secret

**This one shot is a special one, this goes out to my girl AmarilloSkye....thanks babe for the opportunity to co author this fabulous story with you. I had the remarkable opportunity to write the BDSM naughty bits, but the idea was totally hers. I was honored to be asked  by her to be a part of the one shot. You guys should really check out her work. This story is a part of her collection No Girls Allowed, you should also check out Leather,Lace & Silk. Awesome work love, xoxo ladydianna :-*

A Cowboy’s Secret - MxM One-shot

Blake stepped back and pulled off his Stetson, using his other hand to wipe at his face with a kerchief he kept in the back pocket of his wranglers. He took a moment to admire his hard work, the fence once again in perfect condition. He wondered if someone had intentionally cut the barbed wire or if the storm that blew through the night before had something to do with it.

“Looks good,” Rich’s voice startled Blake and he jerked around to stare at the somewhat older man. “You’re doin’ well, Whithers.”

Blake nodded and stuffed his kerchief back in his back pocket. He placed his Stetson back on his head and turned back to the fence for one more look. He wasn’t ready to move on from this place yet, so he was going to make absolute certain he didn’t do anything to mess this up, to include ignoring his attraction to Richard Drober. He was tired of moving from place to place. Hell, the last time he’d had to leave wasn’t even his fault. The damn kid came on to him. He did his damndest to keep away from the guy, but he just wouldn’t give up, so Blake’d had to take off before he couldn’t resist the kid anymore.

“Somethin’ on your mind?” Rich asked, bringing Blake from his quick trip to a month ago.

Blake shrugged, “nothin’ that can’t wait to be thought of till later.”

Rich nodded. “So, this is done. Why don’t you head over to the barn and see about letting that mare out for a bit. She could use a bit o’ grazin’.”

Blake nodded, “sure thing, boss.”

Rich laughed, a deep, grumble of a sound. “I’m not the boss, here, Whithers. Keep that in mind.”

Blake tossed him a sheepish smile. “Might not be, but you’re still higher on the food chain than me.”

Rich laughed again and shooed him away. He watched as Blake sauntered off in the direction of the barn and turned back to the fence the younger man had just finished mending. He shook his head, deciding to go have a talk with Granger, the man who owned the land a few miles west. The damn guy was constantly trying to get his hands on Mr. Kendrick’s cattle. It was aggravating as heck, but it could be entertaining at times. The man never learned. Mr. Kendrick had a certain way of branding his cattle that no one else used and was hard to identify unless you knew what you were looking for.

“Drober.”

Rich shot to attention, turning towards Mr. Kendrick’s voice. He kept his eyes turned to the ground, but his head held high as he’d been taught. “Sir?”

“Granger again?” Mr. Kendrick asked.

“I believe so, Sir,” Rich answered, his hands placed together behind his back.

Mr. Kendrick nodded, running his calloused thumb along Rich’s stubble covered jaw. “You didn’t shave, Drober.”

Rich’s flinch was almost imperceptible. He’d trained his body to show no outward emotion, as he’d been told was required by Mr. Kendrick. “No, Sir.”