If I Had Known

A Bonus Short Story for you guys.

If I Had Known

Staggering up his cobbled front walkway making his way to his front door, Jeffrey leaned over and concentrated on pushing his key into the lock to open the entrance to his home. The only problem with that was that said lock to the wooden panel was slowly rotating in a swirling circle and his eyes were having trouble tracking the slow progress of the offending device, and he was exerting a lot of effort into trying to jab the key into its proper place on the lock was considerably failing; thus further increasing his drunken frustrations.

Suddenly feeling someone touching his arm, he jumped up and released a startled yelp, quickly taking a step backwards and almost losing his footing on the steps. Jeffrey just barely managed to catch his balance before he crashed into the bushes lining the wall beside the door.  His keys were taken out of his hand and they rattled as the person worked it into the uncooperative lock and turned it effectively opening the offending portal.

 Holding a hand over his pounding heart, he tried his best to get his eyes to focus on the big blurry person now opening his front door. He didn't know whether to thank the person or panic and run away. His sluggish mind wouldn't let him decide what his best course of action in this situation was. Something about the stranger was familiar, but he couldn't put his finger on what it was at the moment.

But his skin tingled and his blood heated and raced just a little faster through his veins, when he felt large warm hands grasp his wrists and pulled him over his own threshold and into his foyer.

 "You shouldn't put yourself in danger like this by drinking yourself stupid and then driving and putting yourself and others in harm's way." A deep gravelly voice sternly reprimanded him. And Jeffrey knew that voice, how could he ever forget the owner of that voice.

 But his befuddled brain told him that he had left Master Remy behind at the club he just weaved his way home from; after forlornly watching him as he flogged and fucked a pretty little sub almost damn near through the St. Andrews Cross he was strapped to. He sat there drowning his out his jealousy in a bottle of Patron. He had sat there for more than an hour desperately wishing he was in the subs place, that he was the one being restrained and beaten. He had gasped and whimpered right along with the flying boy with every lash of leather against heated skin, with every pink welt that appeared over the boy's flesh felt like it was his own. He had panted and quivered in his seat feeling every sting and every caress of the powerful Dom.

 His cock had throbbed and leaked like a dripping faucet the whole time he watched those mesmerizing muscles flex and move with the downward swing of his arm, his hips jerked as he watched that tight ass constrict and clench as he pounded the boy into the unforgiving wood of the polished cross. His heart finally couldn't take anymore as he watched the Big Dom carry the slender boy backstage to administer aftercare to the youth and he slowly made his way out of the club counting his footsteps to keep them one in front of the other as he made his way to the parking lot. He figured that since he only lived around the corner, if he took his time he would be okay. He didn't want to stay at the club for another second, unnoticed by the one Master he has wanted for more than a year.

All the way home he had cursed everything about the large man. He cursed his cropped mane of thick black hair, he cursed his massive but beautifully sculpted 6'3 muscular physique, and those cut and corded arms, those tree trunk thighs, those to die for Pecs and sexy nipple piercings, and he even cursed those sensual plump pink lips. But most of all he cursed those mesmerizing violet eyes, they were almost purple and when he trained them on him he could almost feel himself melting under the intensity, but the fact still remained that the Dom always overlooked even with the heated glares and played with the other subby boys.