Reverse Psychology

This one is for breezerz, you requested it and I wrote it, enjoy.

Reverse Psychology

Please also enjoy the video Beyonce's, "Halo." I thought it was appropriate.

David...

Professor David Connors watched as the bleary eyed students trudged past his desk and they selected their seats for the first morning class of the Fall semester. This would be the twenty eight year old teacher's third year teaching college students Introduction to Psychology. He knew the students perception of this particular class was seen as way to get an easy grade, a class that they can easily pass while doing other perquisite more difficult classes for whatever their chosen major. He waited until the students were seated and at least a majority of them were upright and not bent over in their seats to finish their morning nap before he rose fully to his 5' 10 height from behind the wooden desk and introduced himself. He pushed his horn rimmed glasses further up on his nose and adjusted his tie. He cleared his throat and one by one all eyes turned his way and when he was sure he had everyone's attention. He pointed to the words written clearly in block letters on the white board and introduced himself and the course of study.

He immediately noticed the girls perking up in their seats and flipping their hair flirtatiously over their shoulders, their eyes roamed over him from the top of his unruly curls to the bottom of his sensible Oxfords. They made it known with the appreciative glances that they were taking a great interest in his fit slender frame, but that was something he was used to by now. He didn't even give them another thought for two reasons. The first one being, that they were his students, and secondly, he preferred his own sex. Women did absolutely nothing for him, and he knew this since his early teens.

He was solely attracted to men, but he just hasn't found the one yet to make his heart skip a beat. Most of the men he met in his usual circle of friends took his level of education and the fact that he was financially stable to mean that he was immediately a top, the one in charge in a relationship. When in reality he was bottom. He would love for someone to take charge of his body and his mind and make him submit to them. He wanted someone to make his day to day responsibilities go away. He didn't want a Dominant with the collars, whips, and things. He just wanted a dominating but loving man, a Bear so to speak. A man big enough to make him feel delicate and cherished.

The good professor brought his attention back to his class as he recited his usual spiel about his course requirements. He turned to gather the copies of his syllabus off his desktop to distribute them when the classroom door was opened, and three young men and one of the Assistant football coaches walked into the room. He tried to hide his irritation at the rude interruption of his class and gave the obnoxious coach a plastic smile as he stepped forward ushering what must be some of his players. David didn't spare them a second glance because the arrogant little bastard was currently smirking at him as the coach handed him three different class assignment papers for, "His boys." They liked to call the privileged players, the stars of the football team. The real bread and butter of the college.

He looked over the documents and waved the boys into the room and mumbled for them to find a seat. Their coach patted him on the back like they were the best of friends and winked at him giving him the clear message that he was to take care of his players. Whatever, they would have to do the required assignments just like everyone else in order to pass his course. He didn't give free rides no matter what the situation called for. It sort of pissed him off that the sports staff seemed to think he did by placing the stars of their team in his class. He had managed to avoid it until now, and he knew it was a test for the Head Coach to see if he was one of those teachers he could trust to pass his team without any effort on their part. Well this was one test in all his academic years that he was going to flunk spectacularly.