Mr 911

Feeling of some moment in the trees like someone suddenly went hooded....
Margaret whispered to her mother to wait at the bus stand i'll be there i have to buy some snacks for the journey...
Dark streets... And faded shadows of street light making it more like she could be mistaken..
She took off the knife and put that in the sleeve of her right arm and paper spray in other and turned towards the same trees she felt the moment...
Quite and deep steps in the silent night was still making a little noise by her leather black long boots..
She carefully look to see if there is someone or not and suddenly some one grab her on her waist and drag her in the wall.
It was a young guy wearing a grey jumpsuit and a black mask with skull printed on it, only thing visible on his face was his deep glassy hazel eyes...
Sharply staring her just direct in her eyes, mysterious guy squeeze his eyes like he was smiling at her, tilted his head and said "damn you are not that remorseless as i've been told you are"
Margaret pressed the knife a little more which was she holding just a little down to his chest exactly where the apex of heart lies
"I am even more remorseless and ruthless as you've been told by your masters Mr puppet"
He loosen his grip and released Margaret but she didn't moved the knife for an inch
"Who are you?" Margaret said in a very bossy way
Mysterious guy removed his mask and smirked "consider me as your 911 dear Greeta"
"How do you know my childhood name?" putting the knife just at his throat at level of jugular vein
He again smiled and said nothing...
Moonlight was just hitting his eyes and they were shining so bright as diamonds, specially when he was smiling at her without blinking his eyes for a second, his hairs were black with a ninja haircut, his hairs were  hiding most part of his forehead... He wasn't looking any government officer but maybe a homicide detective. With that completely covered jumpsuit he maybe hiding a fully loaded M416.
Letting him go and running from there wouldn't have been a smart move for Margaret. She squeezed her eyes staring directly into his "i won't repeat my question again, either i'll cut your throat and let you bleed to death or"
He used his sides of palms as an Axe to press her wrist which causing lose of grip to the knife which he catch it in sudden, grabbed her at the abdomen along with both of her arms and put the knife at the same place she was holding it on his throat and whispered just in her ear "Or what?"
She tried to untie her self but it was more like an impossible as much strong he was tying her in his arms
"What do you want from me she asked in angry deep voice pressing her teeth"
"I am here to help you" guy said
"Yeah i can see how well are you helping me" Margaret taunt about the way he was holding her.
Guy replied emphasizing his words "this seems to be the only way to have a nice chat with a girl like you"
Margaret thought he was right because she didn't gave her any chance to act gentleman "who told you my name is Greeta?"

Your father he replied confidently
After saying that,
He felt losing all of the energy she was putting to untie herself. she suddenly got lost from all the situation she was currently in.. and recall the sweet and most precious memories she had with her father... Those cute little glimpses calling her "come here greeta see what i got for you" and her fully smile just coming from her heart made her over whelmed.
The mysterious guy felt her sinking  heart which was suddenly beating so slow, even though he was no more holding her Margaret was just frozen as she was... slowly turned to her looking at him with eyes full of tear which where shining like pearls in moonlight, her pity face suddenly showing her real inner self which was so broken with never ending drama of life.
He put his hands just at the edges of her shoulders looking straight in her eyes and calmly said "i will protect you, Trust me!"
Margaret wasn't able to utter a word but her eyes were saying it all... She just said "Is he still?" her tearful eyes full of hopes asking about... Is her father still alive?
And the guy said "nodding his head gently" gave her everything she wanted to hear in such helpless situation.

"What is your name?" Margaret asked out of curiosity
He smiled again and forward his hand "Hi I am Zac"
Margaret handshaked with a gratitude replying back "Margaret"
And she was damn thankful to have him in such hard time...

She called her mother and they both sat in his black Lincoln Navigator, trusting a complete stranger didn't seem any big deal as they were dealing much horrible situations already.

The car stopped in front of an old school where....