The headQuarter

Zac's black Lincoln navigator was a luxurious car with much advanced functions and bullet proof glasses indicating he was not any common citizen...
Thoughts in Margaret's mind having so many question having no plans with a situation if zac was also an imposter.... But if he is not, he could be really helpful in the search of her lost father so being with him at that moment was worth the risk.

Just after a continuous drive of 17 minutes suddenly he stopped the car in front of an old closed school, at an area perfectly in the middle of no where with a spooky silence making the scene even more suspicious...

Margaret was completely aware of zac's every little move... whenever he was tapping his fingers at the steering wheel, the way his eyes were moving at every inch of the view seen from the front glass... His straight posture with deep breaths and movement of his shoulders with each cycle of exhale and inhale.

When the car stopped he was looking just at that school's gate like he was waiting for someone, and from a distance of about 200 meters someone seems to come towards the car... Area was pretty non populated only a shadow could be seen with a fast walking moment.
When the shadow came nearer it was easily recognizable...
It was a girl wearing a black leather skirt and red shirt tied with a knot upto her belly button with a piercing of a silver cat on it, her walk was confident as hell like a bad ass bitch walking out of the fire after burning all her foes... Black hairs with a red dye at the tips of her hairs with red curtain bangs.. she was gorgeous as hell but her bitch look wasn't fascinating at all.
She came near to the door where Margaret and her mum were sitting inside, zac unlock the door and Margaret open it when she came out and had a deep scan on that girl as she was more likely looking some Gothic model she smirked with her that mate red lipstick and forward her hand "Hi! I am jessica you can call me Jess"
She has such a beautiful and aesthetic voice
Margaret and jess shaked hands nicely and exchanged intros with nice smiles... Jess lean forward to the driver window "aren't you coming in zac? You sure leaving this Burqa avenger with me" she again smirked in pretty seductive way
He looked at her and smirked back and had a look at Margaret who was totally in riddles
"Is charlie in there?" zac asked
"Yupp! Never saw him that lost in his thoughts before today... He looks pretty worried"
Zac was more like a robot when he was on duty... Jessica tried to crash on him many times but he never provide any attention which she wanted...
Jessica walk towards that old school building and Margaret with her mother followed her until they reached at the gate, both were able to hear sirens lots of phone rings arguments of bunch of people.
They continued that walk and jess gave them the gesture to enter in the elevator... She put her finger on the point of biometric lock and looked towards the camera at the upper wall which scanned her retinas and elevator started moving down.

And when the elevator opened it was a world more like a DEO agency showed in DC series... Agents wearing black suits going here to there, large computer screens running black and green codes, phone ringing, political people taking on video calls but all that skipped when she saw him....
He was still looking pretty young and Gentleman wearing a black and white suit and a Bluetooth device in his right ear, his head had mostly white hairs but his body didn't seem too old maybe because of he maintained himself so well for field work...
Margaret had so many questions to fight with him why he left them at the first place but looking at him after so many years watching her impossible desire coming true, she didn't wanted to lose it in complaining about past...
That frozen moment came alive with all the lights around when she hugged her father tight, feeling the reality that yeah he is with him in that moment and nothing beautiful could have ever be happen in her life than that.

After the meeting they all sat for dinner and then Margaret and charlie (her father) had some talk in which he told her how leaving them was important for their safety.. As an state agent he must had to leave his family so they can be protected by the his enemies, then he showed her a file containing photos captured secretly, every moment of her life in her school winning in debates, trophies and medals, her secretly crying in parks either for her lost father or heart breaks by friends or people she cared about... She used to thought that there is no one here who can understand how much pain she has endured and no one will be ever there who can appreciate it... But at this moment she melted she was feeling so loved that all along he was there maybe invisible but if things would've gone bad he would've protected her...
He told her my people were already there when those agents raid in their house but the bravery you showed it was a badass proud moment for me when i got the news how my little witch buried the bad people in their deserving graves.
And from now on it's not just your battle, we will fight it together and show them how devastated they will be to mess with my daughter....

To be continued.....