last part

camera was set on a tripod filming the governor. charlie , margaret and their lawyer were facing the governor and his attorney.

it was all over written at governor's face that he had no way to escape. he was done. looking at the papers on the table represented by margaret's attorney,

he was no way able to afford to lose his throne. he has 1 option. to sell out his son. or lose his throne and all the power he had.

and he choose what everyone expected except his son. he decided to settle.

zac was able to get information about governor and his involvement with soveit union. layla was took the bait and let the sharks shreds governor's meat.

it was a win win.

everyone was celebrating. when zac entered the headquarters. margaret and zac's eyes meet once again. both had so many unsaid words and they both knew the urge to say it.

but they couldn't.

                                                         EPILOGUE

Margaret continued her studies and ended up as forensic expert. and started working with her father as an agent.

zac and margaret met again on a mission. and said what they couldn't few years ago.

got married on fourth of july.

they were mr and mrs smith or this era. no one ever admitted who is more smarter.

they were imperfectly perfect together.

they were like waves of ocean. different velocities and amplitudes and they were consistent they eventually hit the shore everytime. that's what made their life happily ever after.