what's in our mind

Changing colors of disco lights, loud music, people dancing in euphoria, that loud music was suppressing the voice and murmur which constantly run in our brain and makes us anxious and depressed, those whispers makes us hating our own selves, whispers of our own dark demons which makes a person sick, scrapping his nails in his hairs and trying to close his ears but that inside voice never shut off, but it does can be suppressed for a shorter time by that loud music or drugs blocking our nicotinic channels.. Drugs suppressing substance P so pain gets numbed even the wound is still fresh... Yeah this is not a solution but most of the people use these techniques to runaway from their own demons, in Margret's view they were nothing but cowards.

Governor entered the bar by holding layla from the back.
Layla was wearing a short red dress with a deep V neck to visible her cleavage.
4 guards were with them and went straight to a private room in the bar where their clients were already waiting, governor went inside by telling layla to wait outside.

Layla was watching all the people enjoying there and she was stuck with his old arrogant boss, and there she saw a hot handsome guy drinking whiskey and smiling at her and she got her hormonal thrust what she can never have with the old governor.
Zac's charms worked as a bait perfectly, and he accomplished by putting a chip in layla's phone.

It was hell of a night for Margaret... Over thinking that how a person she is so obsessed about, for whom her heart is pounding so fast that above all the wonders of the world this man belongs to me, his each inch of the body should be her property, should be in her possession and only hers.
It was Devastating to think that how he is gonna smile at women who is not she, how he is gonna touch her, how he is gonna say her those sweet words that she and only she deserves...
And that rage, those thoughts were making her heavier, every ounce of her body..
She got up from her bed stood in front of the mirror, looked herself the way she never looked herself.
Grabbed her jacket to get what only and only belonged to her,
She once lost a man and she suffered all her life missing him, wishing that if she had a chance to bring him back she could have done impossibles.
And this time, she wasn't ready for that misery...

As layla , totally in zac's hangover laying her hands in his broad chest, looking deep in his eyes with thirst, all the zac was thinking about is Margaret, why she can not be this close to him? The touch of a person my soul craves for... And i am deprived of the only touch my heart actually desires, all other touches and faces were nothing but irritation for him these days.
That's how people's minds works in love, the world's whole beauty and sparkle get shrinked in a very smaller globe, eye of her beloved, all other things just get blurred, we act like he/she is with us, all the time, we change our behaviors way of talking, even when we look at the mirror we look ourselves with his/her's eye...
Some say love is a disease, which eats a person in bits and pieces, but not all the people die in such disease, some does...
few of them lose themselves who pour their love so much in other's cups, so that they themselves become totally empty. such unfortunate souls think that their cup will be filled with the love of his/her beloved... But in the end they are left with no love, neither their selves neither the other, and indeed "a person with no love is as a dead person" soulless...
And others who knows the measures how to pour their love and also leave some for their own soul remain happy and make others happy too.
If we won't love ourself others won't either,
If we won't respect ourself, they won't either.
A person must know his limits and self worth that's the key of a happy and successful life in the world.
Just like water, when we know it's unlimited, we spill it. But if we purchase it, know the worth, get to know that this water bottle is limited, we take care while using it, we protect it, we love it.

It was the middle of the night Margaret was looking at the empty streets through the glass window of her car which her dad gave for personal use.
She was figuring out the right words to confess her love to him.

margaret was never been good at expressing her feelings. her thoughts have always been tangled. like the dendrites of a neuron. with millions of connections.