This is the hunt

Charlie called zac to teach Margaret some basic fight skills...

Zac standing with one hand bent on his back and other straight, leaned his head as an command accepted and Margaret followed him towards the practice room...
She looked and observe the surroundings.... room was full of different traditional weapons... Swords, archery, woody weapons for Taekwondo such as Eskrima Sticks, different types of AR guns closed in glass shelves and many different sealed shelves with code locks made up of undistructable metal and silicone layers.

Margaret chose the sword made up of silver and Aluminum with Ancient sign words written in Chinese handle was comfortable and perfectly fitted in her hand when she strong her grip.
Zac took another sword and took some steps backward according to the
Rules of Combat.
Margaret and zac were standing approximate 5 meters apart, zac lowered his head but his eyes were straight looking in her eyes, she also did the same and Margaret did the first attempt which smoothly failed because of her gesture with aggression was totally predictable, she again attempted with the same speed and power but zac was smoothly handling it just waiting for his opponent to get tired so he can just do the check and mate.

When she third time attacked he resisted with his sword bent it with 180° until Margaret's hand has no such angle in her muscle of hand to carry on that grip and sword fell off from her hand.
Zac put his sword parallel to her throat and came closer gazing in her eyes said in a slow voice "you can never attack in a smoke of anger... First stay calm, be aware, observe my moves from my breathing to when and where my eyes moves. You are already aware of all pressure points which can make anyone weak by just a gentle pinch, just be aware" he insist by a raising his eye brows and dilating his eyes.
"Lets try again" zac said by again going back to his position

And zac again waited for her to attack first and she did.. He again tried to bent her hand but she oppositely put the same force until they both lose their swords in same moment when he tried to grab her she kicked his knee, she knew knee can not bent backward and it is the point from many vessels pass through, putting a shock there can damage someone enough to fell on the ground until one can escape.

"That was impressive" zac appreciated her and lower down his eyes with a smile having a thought she didn't understood
Then he taught her some basic self defense techniques

'When someone grab you from back and your both arms are tied by his/her grip. Use your head either hit him in nose it can cause several vessel and nerve damage to pull away a person

If he is grabbing by front and again your both arms are tied. Try to pul your belly inward forming a space and again hitting him with your head or you can also use your knee.

when he has a gun, straightly point at you.. Act to surrender, either give him what he want, when he got distracted use your palm like and axe to bent his hand and he will drop the gun, kick him to push him away and grab the gun pointing at him and tell him to run away.

Use of scarf pins, glass bangles as a weapon to Peirce it in one's throat, arm pit, or lower to ear there are vessels which can cause no such damage but enough pain till victim can run away.

But above all being aware is the rule no 1
Panic and fear cause no advantage to any such situation... Having courage to survive..
Acting innocent and gesture of surrender gives over confidence to the opponent and that will make him more vulnerable to face you as a quick Karma

Acid attack has no such techniques then being aware of surrounding when you are out. Trying to show your back to protect the face, putting hands on face
But if unfortunately one become a victim of such horrible attack first aid should be pouring litres of water for more than 40 mins, removing all the clothes around the wounds.

Zac and Margaret had brief conversation and hours of practices for many days he also taught her use of weapons riffles and guns, archery.
They become pretty good friends in such a short time, though zac was no friendly person but their weirdness was the main point of attraction.

As Margaret was a fast learner they were all prepared to face the governor and his mans

To be continued....