Follow that Lead!

"I saw it. I saw that courage."

The group of four were watching Crepe as he slept. He seemed a whole lot more peaceful than before.

"A dream, a wish... I never thought he would achieve something that seems the most impossible thing to do. Defy the Minister in front of his own eyes. Show the Minister that he can't do it all. If I hadn't doubted my eyes, I probably wouldn't have seen the truth." She sighed as he shifted. "If he is so desperate to be outside, then I will fight for the freedom of those that are trapped!" Luana smiled.

"That's that spirit! Where was that when we needed it?" The girl hummed.

"I don't know..." She watched as Crepe huffed something faintly. "I guess I needed to see the fight for freedom. But now I see it is at the utmost importance that I do this." The others nodded as Crepe groaned softly. His eyes fluttered open as he shifted.

"Ow..." He looked around before noticing them. "How long was I out...?" The girl giggled.

"That seems to be your favorite question." He blinked at her comment.

"Yeah... it seems no one has answered either time..." He blinked as he got up and joined them at the table. "So... what have I missed...?" Crawford chuckled.

"You going back to bed."

"I feel well rested. Leave me alone..." Crepe hummed as the girl glanced at Crawford.

"Crawford, be nice to him. Or would you rather be sick for the next week?" The taller male gulped.

"No, ma'am. Being nice." Luana scoffed.

"Why don't you find a girlfriend while you're at it?"

Barlow chuckled at that as Luana shot a mischief smile at her coworker. Crawford seemed unfazed at her attempt at embarrassing him as he hummed.

"So... how are you feeling?" He paused before rubbing his eyes.

"Better than normal." Barlow smiled before he paused.

"I don't think we've done this yet..." He glanced at the girl, who shook her head. "This is Crepe, our freshest ranger." She nodded as Barlow turned to Crepe. "Crepe, this is Laroe, a caster that has taken refuge with us and the future Minister here."

"Future..." Laroe smiled.

"I'm hoping to take that man's spot before he does more damage." Crepe nodded softly as she stood up. "I know you're not supposed to be outside, but I'm going to kick him off his high perch. Wanna join me?" He smiled as he nodded. Luana smiled.

"Rip him to shreds, Laroe!" The smaller girl nodded as she bounded towards the door. He quickly ran after her as they raced into the open air once more.