Divinity of Darkness.

Crepe hissed as they looked at the map of Boyleland. Barlow had gone missing and the Minister had asked them to send someone to look for him. Crepe gulped.

"Lemme go. I can handle this." Crawford paused.

"Be careful. We know about your condition. We don't want you to fall into a hole." Crepe nodded faintly as he looked at the map.

"Hang in there, captain."

???

Crepe was thankful people had common sense. He had collapsed after he had grabbed a Muk to get to the back. Despite being the enemy, the two grunts of the enemy, Team Dim Sun, went to his side and helped him out. He gasped as his system restarted.

"Are you ok?" He nodded faintly.

"Yes... thank you..." He noticed them running and huffed. But they don't seem that bad.

???

He found Barlow, but getting him out was a struggle for his health. He collapsed after fighting the grunt that was blocking his way. The grunt stopped to help him before running off. After he got Barlow out, he collapsed. Barlow carried him to the surface of the ship they were on.

"Crepe... stay with me..."

Crepe huffed as he kept his head down. They collided with the admin of the team and the captain of the ship. Crepe wasn't entirely surprised. What surprised him was how gentle the grunts were. Barlow went at the admin, who was Kincaid, while Crepe dealt with the grunts. He wasn't sure why they were going easy on him, but they were. He quickly finished up as Barlow hissed.

"Darn it..." Crepe noticed his styler was down as Kincaid laughed.

"You are so adorable!" He smiled at Crepe as he stared at the scene. "And you are hopeless." Crepe lowered his head as his styler glowed. Barlow was thrown back to his side as Crepe's eyes flashed.

"You're the hopeless one." He raced forward and clashed with the poison type Kincaid was using. His system started shutting down, but he held his head up and was able to calm the pokemon down. That was before he went down.

!(*)!

"Crepe!" Crepe weakly opened his eyes as Barlow ran a hand through his hair.

"Captain..." Barlow trembled.

"I thought I lost you there..." Crepe huffed weakly as a shout followed. "C'mon. We have a ship to save."

"Just real quick..." Crepe's hoarse voice escaped him as he sat up. "How did you-" Barlow pointed to the duo Dim Sun grunts that were helping a group of pokemon to the deck.

"They were able to get you up after Kincaid left." Crepe hummed as he stood up and joined them in the next trip down.

!(*)!

The mission was a success. Crepe was able to close the problem up while the two Dim Sun members aided Barlow in getting the ship to a safe harbor. Crepe was working to get back up as a cheer of victory came from outside. His partner, Starly, had gone off to do something. He was passing out just as Starly returned with the Dim Sun members. He smiled weakly as they helped him out to Crawford and Luana, who were waiting for them. He faded off as Crawford grabbed him.

!(*)!

"Ow..."

Everything was sore as he sat up. He discovered he was in his room before he made his way to the others.

"B-barlow!"

"Captured on camera. Just like your heart."

"This isn't fair!"

"Did you use your styler to do it?"

"G-guys!"

The others giggled as Crepe stared quietly. The duo Dim Sun members, who were sorta tied up, alerted the room of his entrance.

"Deadman's awake!" They turned as he rubbed his eyes.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys..." They snickered as he paused. "Wait... how long was I out for?" His basemates busted out laughing as the duo paused.

"He asked it anyway!" Crepe frowned.

"Will anyone answer it?" The female Dim Sun grunt hummed.

"About an hour...?"

"3." The others lost it at how sudden the reply was. Not even a hint of emotion. "What? I kept track of time."

"I quit. Release me! I refuse to work with this guy." The group struggled for air as Crepe weakly sat down. The guy perked up.

"Before you forget..." Barlow growled.

"Go back to pestering your partner." Barlow placed a letter in front of the male. "This came for you while you were out." Crepe stared at it before opening it. The letter made everything stop.

"I..." Crawford rubbed his back as he read over it. "I..." Luana went over as Barlow hummed.

"Hey! Some people can't move! What's it say?" He stuttered on his words.

"'D-dear Crepe... Y-your actions and performance on the c-cargo ship has captured my attention as well as many others. I would like you t-to come to the R-ranger U-union for a very s-special c-ceremony. T-top R-ranger W-wendy will pick you up and bring you t-to the U-union. J-just be sure to n-not have your styler. S-see you there... Chairperson Erma..."