Trapped?

Admiral couldn't move as she stirred awake. She didn't like this one bit. She felt something wrapped around her as she looked around.

"Hello?" She hissed out. Oh great, her body was restarting. Wait... but she avoided many of the attacks. What the hell?

"You're awake!" She looked over to see a large man towering over her. She gulped. "What? No attempt to escape?"

"I can't move."

"Can't or won't?"

"Can't." She snarled, strength filling her. "Now let me go or my next move will be your neck." He chuckled as pain roared through her.

"I wanna see you try." Dark spots clouded her vision as she passed out from all the pain.

???

Crepe answered the distress signal first. However, he, too, went off the grid with a lone signal for help. Dijon was trying to not break down at the thought of something bad happening to them.

"Dijon." He turned to the Chairperson. "I would like you to go check this out. If they are truly endangered, we need to know. We will monitor you in case something happens. Understood?" He nodded. "Alright. Go for it."

???

Admiral drifted in and out of consciousness as voices followed. The admin, Heath, brought someone over.

"You people are pathetic." He placed the person down and she panicked. "Let's hope they send someone that will truly help save you."

He walked away as she stared at the unconscious Crepe. His mouth was taped and his breathing was quiet.

"Crepe?!" She hissed, pulling his attention away from unconsciousness. His eyes slowly opened as he paused. "Stay with me... I don't wanna be alone..." He spotted her and shifted slowly to be next to her. She smiled as he muffled something out. "Don't... you know I can't understand." He scoffed as he muffled something out. "You comedian..." He made a happy sound before he relaxed. She smiled before letting her consciousness fade off.

???

Dijon teared up as he got out of another trapped room. The temple was putting more pressure on him and he was ready to break.

"Dijon?"

He almost didn't hear Seafoam with how many tears he had running down his face. Buizel hugged his leg as he rested. Another voice escaped his styler.

"Dijon...?" He paused as he answered.

"H-hm...?"

"Are you ok?"

"Hm..." He sat down as he paused. A shaky voice escaped him. "Just stress... this temple is really pushing my limits..."

"Ok... if you need anything, let us know."

He nodded softly as he stood up and kept going.

???

Admiral felt pain rush through as Crepe shook her awake. A conversation filled her ears as she paused.

"They sent another ranger. Just from the looks of it, I'll be surprised that he gets through the rest of the temple."

She froze. Who the hell sent Dijon?

"Let's see where he ends up."

"Dijon..." She murmured as Crepe trembled.

???

The shock hit at the end.

Dijon weakly defeated the guardian before getting the Yellow Gem. He went out of the small place it was in before pausing. He still had yet to see Crepe or Admiral. He stepped a little ways from the Gem's home before a sharp sound hit the air. He grabbed his ears as a helicopter came down and floated just nearby.

"Oh lookie here! A ranger! With the Yellow Gem! What a surprise!" Dijon gulped as he scanned the speaker.

"Wh-" He trembled before trying again. "What does that mean?!" The person chuckled as he waved his hand. Two grunts headed to the back as he smiled.

"I'll just be taking that off your hands!" Dijon had to move his hands from his ears to bring the Gem to his chest.

"Not happening!" The person scoffed as the grunts came back.

"Then how about an agreement?!" Dijon froze as Admiral and Crepe were brought forward. "Gem for the Rangers!"

He was frozen in thought. A trick. Pull rangers into a cage just to get one thing. There wasn't another way out of this. Admiral was mouthing to him, trying to get him to keep the Gem and run. But if it was that easy, he would've done it by now. He gulped as he returned to reality before calling out.

"Deal!"

Admiral seemed to scold him as the lead person called out.

"Excellent! I knew there were rangers with brains!" The grunts tossed the duo down as Dijon tossed it up. He caught the duo and growled. "Oh... and because I'm that nice..." A loud sound of electricity followed as he looked back. A Magnezone hummed behind the rangers as the other two struggled to get up. "Have fun with that!" Dijon lowered his head as the helicopter escaped. The other two were subconscious as he stood up.

"You... jerks..." He turned to the magnet pokemon as it hummed angrily. "YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!"

And with those words and Buizel at his side, he charged at the electric type.

???

The other two were returning to reality as Dijon shakily worked on getting them untied. Crepe let out a muffled sound, alerting him.

"Crepe...?" The brunette purred as he gently got the tape off his mouth.

"Dijon...?" The redhead smiled as he worked to get the ropes off. "Slow down... don't strain yourself."

"B-but-" He took a steady breath as Crepe spoke.

"That was very brave..."

"Hm...?"

"The fight with the Magnezone... you were awesome..." Dijon went red with embarrassment as he got frustrated at the ropes. "Calm down... you're not getting anywhere if you get frustrated." Dijon gulped as he took a deep breath.

"Sorry... I can't..." Admiral made a weak sound as she came to reality.

"What...?" Dijon fell silent as a silent frustrated action got the ropes to loosen. He smiled before he got the ropes off the brunette and moved to her ropes.

"H-hey Admiral..." She paused as she looked at him.

"Dijon... why'd you..."

She stopped as the pain kicked in. He stopped as tears ran down his cheeks. Crepe pulled Dijon back and took over with soft motions to get the ropes off. Admiral, despite this, let tears form as the pain pulled her into numbness. He pulled the ropes off as Dijon carefully picked her up. She subconsciously wrapped her arms around his neck as he put her on his back and grabbed Crepe's hand.

"Come on... let's get you two back."