Light of Aidance.

The sector was glad about the results of the battle. Laroe smiled as she stretched.

"So much better without him. I have to thank you for the courage." Crepe smiled as he sat down against a wall.

"The freedom... I couldn't wait... and it's here..." He nodded to her before nodding off. She smiled.

"Well... I better change and start changing the system, right?" Barlow nodded as Crawford picked up the smaller boy.

"We'll check him and get him back on his feet. You worry about the rest of the sector." Laroe smiled.

"I'm glad I can rely on you guys. I want this base to start patrol and get the sector at ease or else I'm forcing it." Luana smiled.

"Yes Minister!" Laroe nodded before tossing her wand up and a light glowed around her.

???

Crepe woke up as a calm wind blew through the window. He looked around before sitting up. He gulped before making his way out to the others. The operator smiled at him.

"Morning Crepe." He nodded to her before looking around.

"One-"

"How long have you been out?" He stared at her. "What? You ask that every time you wake up." He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

"Um... two... where are the others?" She smiled.

"Patrol. It was a must if they didn't want the Minister jumping on them for not doing their job." He blinked. "There's a new Minister. Did you already forget that?" He gulped.

"Slipped my mind." He whispered as Crawford slid into the base with a camera.

"Luana and Barlow kissed! Hide the camera." The operator purred before taking the device and sliding it under the desk as the other two raced in. Their faces were red, from either the run there or what happened.

"Crawford, you piece of shit."

"So you are dating!"

"I can't believe you pulled that off!"

Crepe smiled as Laroe's voice laughed behind them.

"Now now, you three. No need to fight." Crepe's eyes gazed towards the door before he stopped.

Her outfit had definitely changed. Her majestic dress flows from top to bottom and has a semi-sweetheart neckline, which gracefully reveals the relatively simple dress worn below it. The gentle, corset-like tied fabric of her dress covers her stomach where the continuous flow is broken up by a wide leather belt worn fairly low around her waist. Below the leather belt the dress opens up to the left and reveals the dress below. The front of the top dress is much shorter at the front and curves outwards, the back continues to flow a large length behind her and ends in a narrow tip. Her sleeves are a little too long and a little wide, their flow is broken up well below the shoulder where they change color and where they're divided by slender, delicate bands, these are the same fabric and color used to outline the sleeves and bottom of the dress. Her wand and gem still rested on her belt while a shield sat on her back.

The powerful Greek-style shield, made from steel, offers a very resilient buffer, especially against coordinated attacks and smaller ballistics. Not the work of a mere amateur, as this shield was forged by lunar dragonkin in an elemental workshop. The shield's edges are reinforced with metal plating and have been decorated with feather-like metalwork. Its center is embellished with several gem stones and painted symbols. It's clear this shield has only known times of peace. Nothing has left its mark yet, who knows if this shield will ever be matched with a master of its equal, but one thing is for sure: this shield is ready for anything and everything.

She smiled as she looked at Crepe, who had pulled himself out of the daze.

"How are you feeling?" The operator chuckled.

"Does the fact that he asked his favorite question already count as something?" His face warmed up at that. Laroe giggled.

"I'll take it that he's good to go..." She smiled at him. "Good to see you, Crepe." He gulped.

"Yeah..." Crawford pulled himself together as the trio grabbed their breath.

"Minister, they're denying fact!"

"Crawford, shut up!" The others giggled as the trio restarted their argument. Laroe sighed.

"I'll separate it... Crepe?" He perked up. There's a situation at a cave near the beach. Can you look into it?" He nodded.

"Yes Minister!" He ran out as she smiled.

"Much better..."