ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40.

ᴀᴍᴇʟɪᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

"Oh my god! Xavier do that again" I say between laughs. I pick up my phone, recording him.

Just then the recording gets cut off by my dad calling. I look at my phone with a smile on my face, picking it up.

Hey dad

~Hello princess, how are you?

I'm fine, how about you? When are you coming home?

~I'm good darling, and I actually called because I had a day off today and decided to come home, but you aren't here.

Wait...are you home right now?

~ Yes. Where are you by the way? I don't mind you staying out but I was thinking, we should have dinner tonight. I'll make reservations to some restaurant.

I am with friends

~Well, I'm glad you made new friends. You can bring them If you like. Just make sure to tell me how many of you are there so I can make the reservations.

Ok, hold up just a second.

I look back at the people infront of me asking them to quiet down. "Would ya'll like to have dinner with my dad and Lucy?"

"Darling I get free food so of course I won't deny the offer." Xavier says.

"What about the rest of you" I look at the others in question.

Bella nods, as well as Cameron and Liam. I turn around a bit to see Vincenzo with his eyes closed. I poke him a bit so he opens up his eyes. "Do you want to have dinner with us? And my dad and Lucy"

He shrugs nodding his head. "Andrew?" He shakes his head saying no but Bella whispers something in his ears making him nod. "I'll go"

Dad they all are going to come. So seven people including myself

~ Alright but wear something like a dress and tell the others too, if they are guys, ask them to wear suits. I found this restaurant it's one of those fancy ones.

I nod my head, then realise my dad can't see me.

Alright dad thanks, I love you. I'll see you tonight

~ Alright sweetheart. Have fun. I'll send you the location

After saying our goodbyes, I hang up. "You all need to wear suits and Bella we need to wear a dress. My dad says it's some kind of fancy restaurant."

Everyone nods and I look at my phone to see a text from my dad. It had the location and time. Which said the reservation was of nine. It was already six.

"The reservation is of nine o'clock so be ready. Bella let's go get ready, we only have three hours." I say. Just then I remember about the closet and turn towards Vincenzo. "How many days am I staying again? I saw the closet and let me just—  nevermind, thank you for the closet"

He nods his head, smiling. "I'll have you thank me in another way" he whispers in my ear. Trailing his fingers along my neck.

I get up, pulling Bella out of room with me. "Are you guys dating yet? Like come on it's clear you both like each other"

"He hasn't asked me yet. I don't even know what we are" I say walking down the stairs of the closet.

"Woah, I knew he made you a closet but I didn't think it would be this big" tell me about it.

"Ok first for the dresses"

—————

"Bella, which ones" I ask showing her two pairs of earings. "The diamond ones"

I nod my head, putting them on just as Bella finishes getting ready. Looking absolutely stunning. "You are the reason I wanna become bi" she chuckles, thanking me.

"You can head up, I just need to wear my dress"

As she leaves the room I strip down my clothes,  since I didn't need a bra with this dress, I put on my thong, which was almost as good as gone.

"Bambina we are going to be late" I hear Vincenzo shout. "I'm almost done" I shout back, turning around to pick up my dress.

I feel hands on my back making me tense "It's just me" Vincenzo says, making me relax. He starts leaving small kisses along the back of my neck, his hand on my waist and the other one on my neck, touching it slightly.

"I thought we were going to be late"

"I'm sure he won't mind" he says turning me around, leaning in to kiss me. Before he can kiss me, I just peck his lips, pulling away.

"I'm not letting you ruin the makeup I spent hours on" he chuckles, sitting on the sofa. I put on my dress as he just stares at me. "I swear to god you look like an obsessed stalker right now" he hums, still not taking his eyes off me.

He gets up, zipping up my dress for me and then twirling me a bit. "sei bellissima bambina"

(You look gorgeous baby)

"Thank you" I say sincerely, smiling. He holds my hand, walking back to the living room with me.

"Which restaurant is it?" I shrug, showing him my phone which had the location in it. He chuckles looking at it. "What's so funny?"

"That's my restaurant"

Hello loves! I hope ya'll have an amazing day<3

—Hello loves! I hope ya'll have an amazing day<3

Amelia's dress^^

Isabella's dress^^

Isabella's dress^^