She's My Childhood Friend

(*Endeavor/Enji Todoroki X Abused Childhood Friend Reader*)

(Trigger Warning Self-Harm, Abuses and Mentions of Gun violence) 

(*You/Flashback*) Enji's P.O.V

"Where is she?" Ugh Where could she be??, I walk around in the forest behind the woods waiting until I heard "Todoroki-Kun Hello up here!". I look up and see my (H/C) haired Friend (Y/N) sitting in a tree. I Sigh and said, "(N/N) get down!" She giggled and said, "Catch me if you can" She stood on the tree branch and jumped down and I panicked and Ran to catch her, I caught her and she smiled. 

(*Flashback Over*)

She was 14 and I was 15 at the time, She was always so childish and silly. But right now she was in the USA, she's been in the USA since we graduated from UA. She was always shy around my other friends but always childish around me. She was a silly little girl.

(*You Now/To Months later*) Your P.O.V

I walked out of the air port holding onto my bags looking around until I heard "MY BABY'S COME HOME!" I turn seeing my mom running to me and hugging me

I walked out of the air port holding onto my bags looking around until I heard "MY BABY'S COME HOME!" I turn seeing my mom running to me and hugging me. . I giggle and said, "Hi Mommy". Even after all these years She still the same.

(*At Home*)

I stood in the door way of my old bedroom everything still in place, I can remember went I was in their just like it was yesterday. I then heard my mom yell, "Baby there's someone here, well more like more then one someone's!" I yell back, "Ok Mommy I'll be their in a moment"... I set everything down and walk down stairs and notice a red haired male with three children with him two young boy's and a young lady. 

The Young lady  had white hair with white strips and grey eyes . One of the young boy's had white hair and grey eyes. The second young boy hair half white half red and his eyes were two different colour's under the white side (*Left Side*) was a grey eye and on his right was Teal but his right side had a scar. I blink and look over to the older man he had red hair and teal eyes. He looks to be the father.

I then say, "H.. H. .hello?" the young lady was the first to see me and screeched "Your so Cute!" I shyly say, "T. . . thank Y. . . you. . . young l. . .Lady" The two colored hair boy then said, ''your just as shy as Midoriya was on the first day of school". I blink and was about to ask 'who this midoriya' was but then the older man said, "Shouto do not bring up All Might's Student!" I blink and said, "Mommy, Toshinori-Kun became a Hero?". my mom looks over and smiles and said, "Yes dear His hero name is All Might, Just like he wanted it to be in school". I then say, "Ok and mommy who are these people?". 

The man gasps and said, "You don't remember your best friend how mean (N/N)", My eyes lit up and I yelled, "Todoroki-Kun your here!" I run to him jumping into a hug which he return but very hesitantly and he said, "Nice to see you again (N/N), How have you been?". I smile and said, "I've been good!" I then look at the children and see their faces look shocked by the hug and I ask, "And who are these young lings Todoroki-Kun?".

his face when stern and he said, "These are my children, Natsuo, Fuyumi, and Shouto " He pointed at each but then I heard the one named Shouto say, "Children? More like trophies", I Blink my eyes and have a flashback

(*Flashback*)

I stood bleeding from my waist, Legs Arms, and head. My Father stood holding a gun, he then said, "Your nothing more an a trophy and a toy, got that brat?". With Burry and tear filled eyes I say, "Yes Daddy". He counited shooting until I passed out of blood loss.

(*Flashback End*)

I heard my mom say, "(Y/N)! SWEETY WAKE UP?!". I open my eyes to find everyone watching worried and My mom said hugging me, "What happen? Are you alright honey?". I nod and said, "Could I talk to the children for a few moment mommy?". She nods taking Enji with her.

I turn to the kids and said, "Shouto, Why did you 'More like trophies?" Shouto, Natsuo, Fuyumi's eyes widen and Fuyumi says, "Dad hasn't been the nicest". Shouto then buts in and screeches, "NICEST HE FUCKIN ABUSED US FUYUMI!, I'VE BEEN TRAINING SINCE I WAS FOUR!". I gulp and another flashback started.

(*ANOTHER FLASHBACK*)

Enji and mom walked in and seen father shooting my shoulder and mom screamed, "LEAVE MY BABY ALONE YOU ASSHOLE"

Enji and mom walked in and seen father shooting my shoulder and mom screamed, "LEAVE MY BABY ALONE YOU ASSHOLE". My father turned and seen mom and Enji before saying, "This isn't over". leaving me there.

(*FLASHBACK OVER*)

I open my eyes and seen the children looking at me and Shouto says, "Ms. (L/N) are you okay?" I smile and nod but quietly say to my self, "Yeah my dad treated me the same why". Shouto's eyes widen and said, "Please Lift your sleeves Ms. (L/N)". I gulp and slowly lift them.

at this point mom and Enji came back in and They both seen and Enji said, "(N/N)?". Mom then said, "My Baby! Did your dad do this???". I shook my head 'no' and said, "I did it mommy, Todoroki-Kun"....

Nobody spoke

Minutes later 

Enji walked over and pulled me into a hug and said, "Why? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS (Y/N)?!". Tear fell and I said, "Dad made me, he continued shooting me after he made me go to The USA he did this!". He tightened the hug and said, "Stop it please, you can't do this Your mom loves ..you I... I love you.." At this point My body took over and I collapsed falling But Enji held me up.

all that when throw my head was 'no. No. NO. NO!" I passed out.

When I came to I was laying on the couch with Shouto, Fuyumi, and Natsuo behind my mom and Enji was crouched beside me. He smiled and said, "Glad you woke up" But next thing I knew was My dad walked in and said, "Welcome home Trophy". 

________________________________________________________________________________

Tusdere signing out