Abused, Bullied, And Quirkless, What Else Could Go Wrong?

*(League Of Villains X Abused, Bullied and Quirkless Reader)*

Ok so you're 17 years old and Have bruises all over. (Your wearing a oversized sweater and a pair of dark blue jean shorts with a pair of black leggings.)

________________________________________________________________________________

Another bottle thrown at you and you fell. As of right now your sitting in the corner of  the living room with your mother throwing glass beer bottles at you. Terrified. once your mother left you stood up and limped towards the front door and grab you bag and left for school

*At School*

Once you got to school you when to the nurses office and said, "Hi again Mrs. Ember, How are you today?". The nurse gives you a sad smile and says, "I'm fine dearling, did she do it again today?". You nod and she grabs some glaze wraps and medical tap. After she finished you walked to class and then (Bully name) showed up with her group of "friends" and said, "Hey nerd, why do you come to school if your Quirkless because you know you can't be a hero without a quirk?". You walk away and ignore the girls and their mean words. 

*After School*

You had a pair of headphones in your ears and walk towards a open meadow with flowers and green grass not realizing you were being watched by two people. You started sing along to your song.

Have you ever wished you could rewind
Pick up all the pieces of the life you left behind
Have you ever lived on borrowing time
Knowing your mistakes are chasing you down from behind 
But, don't hold me, 'cause I am falling back down
And I wouldn't wanna see you
Hit the ground 
Little darling, you found my heart in the lost and found
But the scars they still follow me around 
I know it's hard to replace
But the feelings that you had for me, will one day be erased
And you will learn to move on
Like footprints in the snow
Are lost when the winter's gone 
But, don't hold me, 'cause I am falling back down
And I wouldn't wanna see you
Hit the ground
But little darling you found my heart in the lost and found
But the scars they still follow me around 
And the dark surrounds your heart and you're in free fall
Oh you must let go of me
'Cause if you keep me you will lose it all
So darling don't please, please 
Don't hold me 'cause I am falling back down
And I wouldn't wanna see you hit the ground 
Well little darling you found my heart in the lost and found
But the scars they still follow me around
They follow me around 
No, oh, oh
They follow me around

*You take your headphones out*

You Stood from your spot and felt a stabbing pain in your rib cage were your mother had Hit you with the bottle and probably bruised your rib cage. You fit your your sweater and see a large black/Purple bruise on the outside and say, "That's gonna hurt for a long time". You heard a noise in front of you so you look and see a boy with black hair and purple scar like bruises and a girl with blonde hair in buns and in a high school uniform. The girl says, "That looks like that hurts are you alright?". You Fake smile and Lie by saying, "Um.....Yea... I'm...... FIne." The black haired boy then said, "Toga". the girl nods and grabs my arms holding them behind my back and he gently touches the bruises, then starts adding more pressure and I make a screeching noise and The girl he called toga let go and said, "Why did you lie to us?". You look at the ground and said, "Because if I say i'm not fine then people just laugh but when I say i'm fine they'll leave me alone". You then ask, "Who are you guys?". The girl jumps and say, "I'm Himiko Toga and that is Dabi". You stare then say, "I'm (Y/N) (L/N)". 

*They took you to Tomura and Kurogiri*

You got to a old building and toga holds your hand walking with you into what looks like a mini bar. A boy with baby blue hair turns and says not noticing you, "Where the hell have you two been?". That's when he sees you and stood from his chair and said, "And who the hell is this?". You hid behind toga and Dabi says, "Calm the hell down handyman, and we were talking to this girl!". He grabs your arm pulling you away from toga's back and lifts your shirt just high for the guy to see your bruises and burns. 

*After A Few Minutes*

They had told you his name was Tomura Shigaraki, and the other guy which looked a little scary was named Kurogiri. That's when Tomura asked, "Hey what's your quirk?". You quickly stood up and ran to the other side of the room and said, "I.... Um... Please..... Don't..... Hate.... Me.... But.... I'm... Quirkless". Tomura stood and walked over towards you and you were know sitting on the floor with your knees to your chest and he kneeled in front of you. He set a hand on you knee*(Not all five)* and said,"Is that why you have those burns and bruise?". You nod and sob into your knees then he says, "Would you like to stay with us?". You looked up at the male with tears falling down your cheeks and you smiled and said, "Really?". He nods and you wrap your arms around Tomura's waist and say, "Thank you, Thank you" Over and over again. He tenses and then returned the hug making sure he didn't put all five fingers on your back.

*After A little while*

You and Toga ran around the base playing tag until Dabi "Accidentally" tripped Toga making her fall onto the floor, You tripped over Togas fallen body falling into Dabis chest. That's when he laughed and said, "Can't stop falling can you?". You smile and say, "Nope". After that you move away from dabi and ran over to Tomura because you knew Toga Was Going to Try and kill Dabi.

And You had found a happy family after all

________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed~ Bye Till Next Time..