Denki Kaminari Soulmate AU

*Kaminari Denki X Bakugou's little sister Reader*

(In this Au You'll get a Voodoo Doll of your soulmate and depending on how you take care of the doll is weather or not you're get to meet your future soulmate). (You have a large scar from where you neck starts till your waist line because of being kidnapped at the age of ten by a villain)

You forced your brother to take you with him to UA so as of now You were sitting on Mr. Aizawa's Desk drawing 'Happy Birthday Mr. Aizawa'  on the white board with a permeant marker (I have no idea if the class has a white board so just bare with Plwease) Until you heard a low growl come from your brother saying, "What The Fuck Do You Think Your Doing!". You turn and smirk saying, "Nothing~". You left taking the marker with you and in your seat and next thing you new a small doll popped out of no where and landed in front of you. "What the fuck!" You scream. 

(*Time skip :Brought by Bakudeku "Yeah I kinda ship them I think it's cute don't judge please Cause I also ship Izuocha and Tododeku and Kiribaku I just think they're all kinda cute not judging anyone's oppints tho Very one can think what they want soo*) At Home (Bakugou residents)

You laid on your bed with stuff and thought "What am I supposed to do with this doll?" Bakugou walks into you're room and said, "Dinner's done get down stairs!". All You say is "K"  he stood their for a moment and then noticed the doll and said, "The fuck is that?" You shrug. You had no idea and you went to ask your mum and dad. Mitsuki watched her daughter's face stare at her lap and said, "(Y/N) Is something wrong?". You look up and picked your doll up and showed your mother. She screeched and said, "You have a soulmate doll already I didn't get mine till after UA high school" You blink and said, "Soulmate? Doll?". Mitsuki when on explaining the doll thing and very thing.

(*After Dinner*)

You laid on your bed with the doll laying on your chest and dosed off. But what you didn't know is the doll of the person that was your soulmate could hear your heartbeat. 

(*Meanwhile with Your soulmate*)

Denki had your doll but it confused him cause he'd seen you before when he'd come have sleep over's a Bakugou's house with the bakusqaud but never talked to you and tomorrow him, kirishima, mina and sero we're all going to Bakugou's to hang out and his doll look like you with the (E/C) eyes and long  (H/C) Hair. But your doll had a long scar on the neck down the back but he respected the doll and didn't lift the dress like cloth to see how long it was. But the scar had went from the very bottom of your head all the way to your waist line. He heard your heart beat it his ear, so he knew you had the doll hear your heart.

(*The next day*)

You woke from falling out of bed you laid on the floor for about 20 seconds before getting up and have a shower once out your changed into 

(*This*)