I Need My Meds For The Nightmares

*Dadzawa X Nightmares Reader*

*(Quick Details This story is About a 13-14 year old (Y/N) *(You)* and you have major Nightmare, you start taking meds but after awhile you ran out of your nightmare meds.)*

*Third Person P.O.V*

A scream interrupted The dorms sending everyone into a panic, Deku and Todoroki Ran to find Mr. Aizawa. But not knowing that the scream had come from the dorm at the end of the hallway. A young girl With (H/C) hair and bright (E/C) eyes had woken from yet another Nightmare. 

*Mr. Aizawa P.O.V*

Two of my students woke me up in the middle of the night saying, " Mr. Aizawa, someone screamed and woke up everyone in the dorm". I sigh and got out of my comfortable bed and follow my students to the dorms and I hear all the student asking Questions and making statements,

"Who Screamed?"

"Is there someone else nobody knows in the dorms with us?"

"I would like to know why they screamed, and woke everyone up". 

I Walk up the stairs to the dorm where the scream came from and I open the door to find none other then (Y/N) (L/N) the Youngest student I teach she's 13 turning 14. No wonder nobody knows it was her because she's the most quiet in the classroom. I walk over and sit on the side of her bed and she slightly jumps and looks at me with tears in her eyes. I smile and say, "(L/N) are you alright?". She shakes her head and says in a shaky voice, " I.... Don't.... Have.... My.... Meds....For....The.... Nightmares" I nod my head and say, "I'll talk to Recovery Girl maybe she can help". She smiles and nods, I lay her back down on her bed and closes her eyes and slips into a dreamless state. 

*The Next Morning*

*Your P.O.V*

I wake up and look around me room and see a note on my desk and I pick it up and see It was from Mr. Aizawa

Dear (L/N)

It's Shota Aizawa your homeroom teacher and I would like you to get dressed in a comfortable outfit and not your uniform and come to Recovery girl's office when you wake up even if your late because after the events of last night you need sleep. I told All might you would be late so no worries.

From you teacher Mr. Aizawa

A smile was on my lips and I got out of bed and walk to my dresser pull out a oversized pink sweater and matching pink socks and my shoes and a pair of black leggings. *(I know the Leggings aren't there so just please go with it)*

 *(I know the Leggings aren't there so just please go with it)*

 *Time Skip In Recovery girl's office*

*Mr. Aizawa's P.O.V*

I wait for (L/N) to come to recovery girls office. I hear the door open and see her in (Outfit at top) and she looks really comfortable, I smile and she walks over and I pull out a white pill bottle and hand it to her and she Hugs me and says, "Thank you so much Mr. Aizawa, But how did you get them? my pharmacy said they were out?". I shake my head and say, "That's my secret and for only me to know (L/N) know, take your pill and lets get you to class Miss. (L/N). 

*All Might's P.O.V*

I was talking to some of my students when Mr. Aizawa and (L/N) walks into the class. (L/N) looks almost as tired as Aizawa. Aizawa walks over and whispers into my ear saying, "(L/N) just took the pill so don't let her pass out!". I nod and (L/N) walks to the corner of the class to an empty desk. I continue teaching until Deku said, " All might um.. (L/N)-Chan fell asleep?". I turn and ran to her and try waking her up but nope didn't work.

*Minute Later* 

*Third Person P.O.V*

A scream was heard from the back of the class making all the students look at who it was. (Y/N) screams and jumps looking around the class, All might walks over and whispers, "I think you should head back to your dorm Ms. (L/N)". (Y/N) nods and leaves the class leaving her belongings at her desk and ran down a hall into the dorms and into her room. (Y/N) closes her eyes and falls asleep again but not knowing what's to come...

*Back with the class*

All Might turns back to the class and explained everything. From the nightmares and the meds and the screams in the middle of the night. The class was let out early so the other students went to the common room. They talk and laugh until they hear a ear piercing scream of someone in trouble. Iida stood with deku, Kirishima, Denki, Mina, and even Bakugou follows to see this girl. They find the dorm with the girl and iida knocks and they heard a soft "Come in" and he opens the door seeing you sitting on your bed with a IV bag in your right arm with tears in your eyes.

 They find the dorm with the girl and iida knocks and they heard a soft "Come in" and he opens the door seeing you sitting on your bed with a IV bag in your right arm with tears in your eyes

Iida walk over standing next to your bed smiling and says, "You are the youngest but it seems you had the most taruma in your life (L/N)". (Y/N) sadly smiles and says, "Ya I watched my parents die because of a villain at age 6, but the nightmare should go away now that I have my Meds!". iida smiles at the young girl and says, 'well everyone in the class is rooting for you (L/N). 

And It's all thanks to Mr. Aizawa or should I say Dadzawa.

________________________________________________________________________________

Loving the moments of the cutest things in the world.