A Broken Family, But Can It Be Fixed? (Part 1)

*(Todoroki Family X *Youngest Sibling* Reader)* 

Mom: Rei Todoroki - Dad: Enji Todoroki or known as Endeavor

First Born Sibling: Dabi aka Touya Todoroki. Age (S) 11-22

Second Born Sibling: Fuyumi Todoroki. Age (S) 9-20

Third Born Sibling: Natsuo Todoroki. Age (S) 7-18

Fourth Born Sibling: Shouto Todoroki. Age (S) 5-16

Last Born Sibling: (Y/N) Todoroki. Age (S) 3-14 You Have Rei's Pure white hair and you have light blue eyes, You don't have any red in your hair or do you have gray eyes. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Screaming could be heard coming from the youngest Todoroki's Room, Rei Todoroki mother of all the children ran towards the young child's room and opens the door seeing the little girl curled up in a ball on the floor in the corner of the room. Rei walks over and kneels down in front of the girl and says, "(Y/N) what's wrong? What happened? Look at mommy please?!". The Little girl looks up at her mother with her bright Blue eyes full of tears and your long (How ever long a 3 year old child can have her hair) white hair was a mess. It was around 1:30 in the morning and (Y/N) had been having these weird nightmares about her family being split up. (*She can see the future). Rei picked the 3 year old girl up and took her into 9 year old Fuyumi, Because Your only female sibling was the only one who could calm you when your like this. Fuyumi stood from her bed and held her arms out for the small 3 year old girl and she took this opportunity to get Fuyumi and cling to her nightgown. The young 9 year old laid in her bed with the 3 year old (Y/N) sleeping soundly on her chest.

*Years Later, Shouto starts at UA high School* 

14 year old (Y/N) stood watching her brother Shouto leave for school but before he could get out the door (Y/N) ran into his back hugging him and he Smiles and kisses her forehead and said, "I'll be home after school, See you later (Y/N)" the 14 yr old girl giggle and waved yelling, "Bye~ Onii~Chan". "Bye~ imouto-chan" Once Shouto was gonna (Y/N) walks into her bedroom and changed into a clean outfit. 

(Y/N) ran for the front door and made it outside before OtouSan (*Enji or dad*) or Onii~Chan (*Natsuo*) could stop her she was running and didn't stop until she was at the hospital

(Y/N) ran for the front door and made it outside before OtouSan (*Enji or dad*) or Onii~Chan (*Natsuo*) could stop her she was running and didn't stop until she was at the hospital. She walks upstairs (*Or Where ever Rei Todoroki's hospital room is*) and into her mother's room seeing her mother, but there was a guy their (Y/N) had seen this guy before. Rei notices her and says, "Come to Okaa-san (Y/N)" with that (Y/N) ran into her mother safe arms and (Y/N) says, "Okaa-san are you gonna come home soon?". The Sparkling blue eyes stared at the mother's bright gray eyes, then the man said, "Well I should be going see you around Ms. Todoroki". (Y/N) looks at the guy and then *Bang* she knows who he is. (Y/N) then said, "Okaa-san that's Onii~Chan, Touya-Kun is coming home?". Rei let go of her little girl and said,"Go after him, Onii~Chan needs a hug". The 14 yr old girl nods and ran after the black haired man with purple scars/bruises that cover his face and arms. By the time she caught up to the black haired male they were nowhere near the city or the hospital. That's when (Y/N) yelled, "Onii~Chan! Slow Down!". The Black haired male stops and turns seeing the white haired girl had followed him, (Y/N) ran in front of him hands on her knees panting and said, "Onii~Chan?". The black haired male had known that she or his mother would be the first to figure out that it was him. That when he spoke and said, "I go by Dabi now (Y/N) so please refrain from calling me Touya-kun any more please". The girl nods and throws her arms around the dark haired males waist and said, "I missed you Onii~Chan". He chuckles and says, "I misses you to,  imouto-san."

*Month After The Encounter With Dabi/Touya*

(Y/N) was drawing a Picture of Onii~Chan (*Or Touya aka Dabi*) when Otousan came in said, "Musume, I have to go out i'll be back in a few hours". (Y/N) hidden the picture behind and nods saying, "Come home safe, Otousan" after that (Enji or dad) left Leaving (Y/N) coloring in her room. (Y/N) finishes coloring her picture of the newer Onii~Chan. 

*Then There's a Bang Down Stairs*

(Y/N) got up from her spot and walked to her bedroom door and into the hallway. listening carefully standing by the stairs until she say Shouto, A green haired boy and girl, A blue haired boy, and a brown haired girl. (Y/N) then yelled "Onii~Chan You're home!" the smaller girl went running towards her brother and her brought her into a hug and said, "Did you draw anything today, Imouto~San?". She nods and ran back to her room and grabs the drawing and ran back holding it up for Shouto and his friends to see.

Shouto sees the drawing then takes the picture from the girls hand and says, "Imouto~San, where did you see this guy?"

Shouto sees the drawing then takes the picture from the girls hand and says, "Imouto~San, where did you see this guy?". (Y/N) shrugs and says, "Onii~Chan, when will Touya~Chan come home? I seen him a few months ago and he said didn't know,?". Shouto then said, "Do you know who this person you've drawn is?". "That's Onii~Chan!"You say giggling. Shouto then said, "And How would you know that's Touya~San?". You look down and say, "Because he's always in the nightmares and I know the truth of what happened that day". Shouto looks at you and say, "What Day?". "The day Okaa~San burned you!". He stared at you and said, "HOW?". You then said, "Nightmare and I could see the future before it happens but I can't see Onii~Chan Come home!".  Shouto then took the photo and ripped it in half and said, "Touya is gone and he's not come back!" and with that tears fell from the girls eyes and she took off running out of the house and towards the hospital, to her mother.

*When She Got Their*

(Y/N) ran into the hospital, down hallways, dodging people as she ran until she made it to her mom's room. She knocked twice and heard a quiet "Come In" and she walked in a saw........ 

________________________________________________________________________________

Hope You Enjoyed. Part Two coming soon.

Bye~