You Were A Hostage and Your Quirkless

Class 1-A X L.O.V Quirkless Hostage Reader.

Ok So your Quirkless and the League Of Villains Are using you as a hostage agents Class 1-A And The picture at the top is the clothes your wearing. Just Pretend you have shorts or Leggings on underneath it.

________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/N) (L/N) walks towards her best friends school, her best friend went to UA High school her friend was Todoroki Shouto, A boy with half White and half Red hair and has a blue left eye and gray right eye his blue eye has a red scar. 

(Y/N) got to the front of the school and stood there waiting for Shouto then she was grabbed by a strong arm and pulls her into a mist of black clouds. Next thing she knows she's in front of a bunch of students, Then she looks at the person holding her seeing a guy with light blue hair and a hand over his face but she could see red eyes. (Y/N) looks back at the students and then blue haired male said, "If you don't give me All Might I'll kill this Quirkless Girl and I now she means something to someone!". (Y/N) looks at the male again and said, "You really think I mean anything to anyone? I'm a quirkless Teenage girl that people hate!". The Blue haired male looks down at (Y/N) seeing her bright (E/C) eyes shining up at him, and he says, "You know damn well someone in this school cares and that person will come forth or you die!". 

*Todoroki's P.O.V*

I watch in horror seeing the villain holding (Y/N) and I start walking towards them and scream, "Let her go you Villain Now!". I see both (Y/N) and The Villain called Tomura Shigaraki look at me and (Y/N) screams, " Shouto No Stay Away!". I could feel my other classmate looking at me now but I ignore it and continue walking towards them and (Y/N) screams again, "Shouto Todoroki I Said Stay Back!". But I ignore her yelling and start running towards her and Shigaraki until I feel someone run past me and I see Midoriya running towards my Friend and then Villain. 

*Normal P.O.V*

(Y/N) watches her friend coming towards until a green haired boy with freckles runs past him and towards them and she screams, "No Stop Don't You Don't Know What He's Capable Of So Please Don't!".  Tears stream done the girls cheeks as she watches more of the students running towards the Villain and herself. (Y/N) whispers just loud enough for them to hear, "Please Don't"!. The Villain Lets go of (Y/N) and she drops to her knees.

Shouto Ran for his Friend and took her into a hug as she was having a breakdown and then other student got the villain to leave

Shouto Ran for his Friend and took her into a hug as she was having a breakdown and then other student got the villain to leave. After the Villain was gone the other students came over. Shouto Picked (Y/N) up into his arm bridal style and brought her into the UA school. 

(Y/N) then Said, "I told you to stay away, you never listen do you?". She asked with both a statement and question. Shouto shook his head and said, "I'm not letting you get hurt!".

(Y/N) said nothing until they were in the class and everyone was asking if she was alright and very thing else. She said, "I'm fine".

Shouto then got mad and said, "You were a hostage and you don't have a Quirk so obviously I'm gonna worry and you also had my classmates worried!". She shook her head and said, "I'm Sorry Shouto!". He smiled and said, "Be more careful (Y/N)". then Hugged her again. 

From that day fourth Class 1-A and The Quirkless girl (Y/N) (L/N) became friends.

________________________________________________________________________________

Cute Hope you enjoyed bye~