Onii~Chan's A Villain?! (Part 3 Final~)

He pulls away for you to breath and said, "Tell me If it hurts, Ok?" You nod and said.....

"Okay"

________________________________________________________________________________

*Villain Izuku Midoriya/Deku X Abused Little Step Sister Reader*

(*Deku X Reader Smut*) Okay Before You Flip out Your 16 and Izuku is 17 your a year apart

Warning: Gentle Villain Deku, Smut.

________________________________________________________________________________

(*Outfit*)(*Toga had Brought this Outfit In For You 'Before Izuku Came In' Pretend The Bottoms are a Light Blue Skirt*)

He places his lips onto yours again and gently pushes you back onto the bed. Your face was beat red and very hot (*As in heated up Hot*) He pulls away and pulls your shirt up and over your head, He starts nipping, Licking, and biting at your neck. He continues this until he finds that one spot and You let out a gasp/moan letting him know he had found the spot. He started sucking on it and you moaned out trying to say "Onii~Chan What are you doing" but Instead you only managed to say "O-O-Onii~Chan W-W-W-W-What A-A-A-Are Y-You... Ah~". 

*After A While Of him leaving Purple/Blue Bruises On Your Neck And Shoulders* 

He stuck his hands behind your back and unbutton your Bra and pull that off and drop it with your Shirt (*Toga Had Given You*) He then sits up and pulls you onto his lap again and placed his lips onto yours and then slipped his hand down to your skirt and put it under your skirt and rubbed through you panties making A Gaspy Moan leave your mouth and he smirks into the kiss and pulled away and said, "Okay Imouto~San I'm Gonna Remove your Panties, Okay?" Your face heated up and you nod and say, "Okay Onii~Chan".

Izuku took your panties onto his middle finger pulling them down slowly until they were off and your face was beat red. He once again gently pushes you onto the bed and went back to kissing you and then you felt something enter your lower area and you let a Gasp/Moan leave your lips and Izuku pulled away and smirked at your red face. Your hand were holding onto the Bed sheets, (*And When I say Holding I mean like you gonna die if you don't*) 

O-Onii~Chan~ Ah~ was all Izuku was hearing and had a smirk the hole time but then you felt this weird thing in your stomach and you moaned out, "Ah~ O~O~Onii~Chan M~My S~S~Stomach", His smirk widen at this and the said, "That means your gonna Cum, Imouto~San". You Felt it growing tighter and tighter and then You Gasp/Moaned out "Ah~ O~Onii~Chan". 

The Feeling disappeared and you felt a wetness run out and Izuku pulled His two fingers out and stuck them into his mouth and said, "You know Imouto~San I think it would be fun to make someone watch the rest, What do you think?" You blinked and said, " I'm Confused, What do you Mean Onii~Chan?". He smirked remembering you know nothing about this and said, "Lets just do it". 

He picked you up into his arms and with like a snap of his fingers you and him were in a room with "Katsuki?" Katsuki's head shot up but then he seen your half naked body and he said, "DEKU YOU FUCKER I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH HER" you then say, "Onii~Chan Why is he so Mad?" Izuku smirks and says, "Because he isn't the one helping you, But don't worry Imouto~San he'll be able to watch". 

Izuku set you on the bed that was about nine-ten feet away from Katsuki and started undressing. Izuku Took off his sweater, Shirt and pants so that he was only in his boxers and said, "Ok Imouto~San, When I first enter it's gonna hurt, But I promise it will get better, Ok?". You were very confused but said "Okay?" It sounded more like a question then anything. 

Izuku pulls his boxers off and got onto the bed, putting a condom on. Izuku pulls you onto his lap which made His member hit up against your entrance and you yelped in surprise, Izuku laughs and said, "Did I scare you, Imouto~San?" You nod and then Izuku lines his member up with you entrance and said, "Ready Imouto~San After this the Pain will be gone for good?" You nod and he pushes in and you felt more pain and screamed out saying, "Onii~Chan It Hurts" tears fell down your cheeks and he said, "It will go away soon I promise" He stays still until the pain stopped

After the pain dies and you say, "There's no more Pain? Onii~Chan how'd you do that?!" Izuku Laughs and said, "I got rid of it with magic" Izuku pulls out of you making You gasp and then he pushed back into you and you scream out "O~O~Onii~Chan! Ah~" Katsuki was very mad, He struggled to break free and yelled, "DEKU LET HER GO YOU FUCKER"

Izuku continues going faster than you screamed, "O~O~Onii~Chan that thing in my Stomach it's coming back?!". He smirks and says, "Don't worry that's normal". You felt it grow tighter and tighter until it popped and you screamed, "A~A~ah~". Izuku could feel he was close so he picked up steed and made you scream out "ONII~CHAN?! AH~".

Izuku came inside the condom and pulled out pulling it off and throwing it out. When his back was turned you closed your eyes and drifted off into a deep sleep. He turns back around and said "Imouto~San Do-" but stopped when He sees you sleeping body and he laughs and says, "Guess your Tired out Huh?, Sleep well Imouto~San" Izuku Picks you up and carries you into his bedroom, Kissing your forehead and said "Good Night Imouto~San". Izuku Puts some clothes on and went back to The Room with Katsuki. He walks in and looks at Katsuki and says, "She's Mine Kacchan, And I told you that from Day One". Izuku then pulled a knife from his pocket and said, "She's Mine!" stabbing Katsuki in the heart area just missing by a inch.

Izuku than had Katsuki pushed throw a portal and let him outside the UA Highschool from the Pro Hero's to find.

Izuku went back to his bedroom finding you still asleep and crawled into bed with you and said, "Sweet Dream, Imouto~San"

________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed~