Chapter 2 Part 2

When I slowly woke up, I was terrified when Sammy was standing right in front of me: "There we go now. Nice and tight. We wouldn't want our sheep roaming away now, would we? No, we wouldn't. I must admit I am honored you came all the way down here to visit me. It almost makes what I'm about to do seem cruel. But the believers must honor their savior. I must have him notice me." He leaned the axe he stole from me while knocked out in a corner. When I was right back with myself I noticed that sammy didn't even bother to tie me up. He was up to something ... just what? "Wait ... you look familiar to me... that face ..." he said and walked closer to me. I just felt constricted. I want to get out of here!

"You look familiar to me... that face... Not now. For our lord is calling to us, my little sheep. The time of sacrifice is at hand! And then, I will finally be freed from this... prison. This ink... dark... abyss I call a body."Suddenly one heard footsteps from the ceiling. We looked up and Sammy began to speak again:" Shh ... quietly! Listen! I can hear him crawling above! crawling! Let's begin! The ritual must be completed! Soon he will hear me. He will set us free!" he left me alone and went into a room immediately to my right. Below with appeared to be a pentagram and the speakers went on. I felt his pain somehow. I couldn't leave him alone! I don't want him to get hurt. "Sheep sheep sheep .. it's time for sleep! Rest your head, it's time for bed. In the morning you may wake! Or in the morning you'll be dead! Hear me Bendy!Arise from the darkness! Arise and claim my offering! Free me! I beg you! I summon you Ink demon! Show yourself and take this tender sheep! "It sounded loudly. He didn't seem to care whether he knew the person or not. Fear rose in me. I wanted to run away. But again I couldn't. I didn't want that Sammy gets hurt. Suddenly I heard Sammy start screaming, "NO! MY LORD! Stay back! I'm your prophet! I'm your- AAAHHH !!" I heard wild screeching from Bendy and ran to my axe. I tried to break in the door, but surprisingly I found myself in a puddle of ink. Is that Sammy? He's not dead, is he? I shuddered and tried to get further into the room. It only took a few more blows to get inside. Finally!! I'm inside! Sammy was lying on the floor, unconscious or maybe dead. The closet next door was completely destroyed and soup cans were lying around. I really don't know how to feed on something like that. At least it explains the puddle of ink. I sat down and took Samuel on my lap with all my might. He's still breathing, although it's very difficult to find out in someone who is all ink. It was difficult for me to calm down, but after a few minutes it worked again. Sammy still hasn't got up and I wondered what he was hiding under his mask. I hesitated ... it could be very private ... but I'm too curious! I picked her up carefully and an arm grabbed my wrist ... "NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!" ....