End of Chapter 2

I am fine! I don't need your help! "He refused and tried to get up. He fell briefly, but he could walk and stand normally.
"Maybe yes! What if I tell you that I can help you get out of this ink body? "I offered him.
„And should I believe you? You didn't even manage to hear me so that I wouldn't have hit you on the floor- "
„I escaped Bendy!" I shouted in between. He covered my mouth. Apparently that was a bit too loud ... Sammy looked at me seriously:
„and if you don't stay quiet and keep quiet, then he has you, ok ... I accept your offer, but I still need something my sanctuary. We have to go back to the Music Department one more time! " He took my hand and dragged me along. As we walked through the door he was playing his song and we went back to his secret sanctuary.
„Do you sometimes play the banjo or other instruments in your spare time?" I asked as I looked at it.
„What free time? I was a busy man. I didn't have time for it. Thanks to me, the Bendy cartoons were always ready the next day. I sat on the songs day and night and my people had to play them. It was pretty easy just being under a lot of stress, "he replied.
„Could you play me a little? If you want? "I asked dearly. "Ok fine..." he picked up the banjo and sang Can i get an Amen

I clapped my hands. It was so beautiful! "You can sing so beautifully! I think we have to go again! "I gave him a compliment. We continued walking until we heard a noise:
" Who's there? Show yourself! " Sammy asked the creature. Boris came up to us and looked at him angrily. Why does he look like that? Can he talk The wolf showed us that we should follow him and we arrived at a secret safe hiding place. Here we could rest for a while. But Sammy wanted to go on. Boris had the lever for The Door and he wanted soup first. Samuel collected the cans and I made it. Finally he gave us the lever for the door and we could finally get out. But we should still follow him and light his way in the dark. When we were finally through, Boris was gone and we were standing in front of a huge factory called: Heavenly Toys. There were plush figures everywhere and Sammy started a machine that released a door. Behind it was a room that only had to do with the person Alice Angel. Everything was dark and cartoons were playing over us on the TVs. Finally only one room was lit where Alice frightened us. It blew up the window and was gone. But she looked different than I remembered? What happened to her?