Chapter 3 Part 1

I walked fearfully through the corridors while Sammy just walked normally. Suddenly a Bendy Cutout looked at us through the corner. "AAAAH!" I yelled. "Don't act like that, it's just Boris, little sheep." He seemed to hide a smile and took me by the hand. Samuel was stern but he could also laugh once. I thought it was pretty cute and we went with Boris He led us to an elevator and there were several buttons, is this the way out? "You guys are really interesting ... so different ... I must to say,I'm an instant fan. You! That looks alive! Looks like you're on a date with an angel, "said the unfamiliar voice. I suspect it's Alice. I looked confused. Date? Me? Why? "Come to me! Level 9! Follow the screams. "Said Angel. It wasn't long before we got there. Boris stopped at another of his kind. His innards were taken out. I grabbed Sammy's hand and he replied. I didn't mind because I was afraid otherwise would have died already. I felt good in his hands. "You stay here, Mr. Lawrence. Come on little one, look around, it took so many to make me beautiful! "I looked around at Sammy. He was standing with Boris and I tried not to fall into the ink lake. "I left anything but beautiful behind me. I had to do it. She forced me! "Explained Susie. When I finally went through the last door a corrupted Alice stood in front of me. She was behind glass and next to her was a tied monster. She had a desk in front of her with which she shocked him. "Hmm ... now we come to the question.Do i kill you? ...Do I tear you apart to my heart's delight? The choices of the beautiful are unbearable. How's a girl to choose? Take this little freak for instance! He crawled in here... Trailing his tainted ink to my door! It could have touched me! It could have pulled me back!! Do you know what it's like? Living in the dark puddles? It's a buzzing, screaming well of voices! Bits of your mind, swimming... like... like fish in a bowl! The first time I was born from its' inky womb, I was a wriggling, pushing, shapeless slug. The second time... well... It made me an angel! I will not let the demon touch me again. I'm so close now. So... almost perfect. Yes. I will spare you. For now. Better yet... I'll even let you ascend and leave this place. If you will do a few eensy, weensy little favors for me first. Return to the lift, my little errand boy. We have work to do! Blah Blah Blah! (She talks too much to me ...)