Chapter 2 Part 3

Suddenly you heard a roar. Oh no! This is Bendy! We have to get out of here. Sammy was still holding your wrist and looking angrily at you. You didn't know how yourself, but you could literally feel it. You just tried to pick him up, which wasn't easy, you ran as fast as you could to get away from Bendy. He was right behind you, but suddenly you saw a Little Miracle Box and ran into it. The Ink Demon went very close to the square wooden box and looked through a crack. Your knees were trembling. What if he gets it that we're in here? He will take us apart! Your blood freezes in your veins while Sammy still held your wrist. He seems weak. Bendy let go of you and you could go on again. You came to an empty room where there was absolutely nothing but boxes and barrels. You sat down with him on the floor and wanted to start a conversation: "II-is everything okay with you, Mr. Lawrence?" "IS EVERYTHING OK? IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! He yelled at me weakly. What does he mean? I didn't even move an inch ... "WHY DO YOU WANT TO TAKE OFF MY MASK! YOU HAVE NO DECENT! " "WHY HAVE YOU TIED ME ... not even normally ..." you answer a counter question. You didn't know how but you could feel your feelings. He was very confused about this question. "I wanted out of this lousy, disgusting body. I had made so many sacrifices and he had spared none. But I was never let out of here. I was watching you ... you were different. If I had sacrificed you, I would probably be back to normal! You ruined it! "Explained the Sammy "Why did I ruin it. I even stood still. Besides, if I hadn't come to the rescue, you'd probably be dead by now! So don't complain around here! " You took a break and you examined Sammy if he was injured anywhere, which would be very unlikely with him because he is out of ink.