Swan Song

The three Gilmore's sat at the kitchen table discussing what was going to happen while Lorelai was away for the weekend.

"Okay, Saturday morning I've got hair appointment, nails, and Jim." Lorelai said, Chris sent her mother a look, Gilmore's don't do Gyms, they were just naturally fit.

"You don't go to the gym." Rory spoke her sisters thoughts, just as confused as her as she glanced at their mother.

"No, Jim is coming here to fix the garbage disposal." The older woman corrected her daughters.

"Jim Dunning, got it." Chris said as she continued working on a sketch, after fighting with her grandmother, Emily agreed to let the brunette design her dress as long as the matriarch could chose who made it.

"I also have resha plebisham." Lorelai said confusing all of them, sometimes they don't make sense.

"Rory can fill me in, I have to meet with Ryan and grandma for wedding plans." Chris said as she stood, kissing them both on the cheek before leaving.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Grandma, Sookie is making my cake." Chris groaned as she put her head on the table, once again they were arguing about her wedding.

"Don't you want someone who does this professionally?" Emily asked her, Ryan winced, that was the last thing she wanted.

"Grandma, grandma. I want someone I trust to make a cake that represents Jess and I, a stranger can't do that." The brunette explained standing up from the kitchen table, she didn't know why her grandmother can't let her do this her way.

"You only get married once."

"That's why I want to do this my way."

"Your way should be my way."

"Grandma, since I was ten years old, the only things I knew for sure with my wedding, is that Luke was walking me down the aisle, Rory was my Maid of Honor and Sookie was making my cake. You can have an opinion on anything else, my dress, my food, my honeymoon, the location, hell even the groom, but the cake is not up for discussion." The blue eyed girl said meeting the woman's eyes.

Emily wanted to argue, but the look in her eyes was the same look she had when she was planning her own wedding.

"Please Grandma." Chris begged, it was one thing, let Sookie make her wedding cake.

"Okay."

"Thank you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris sat comfortably on Jess's lap as he read a book, Rory sat beside him, seeing as she was the one who loaned it to him

"Do you love it?" The older twin asked as Ryan sat beside her on the bench, Rory rested against him.