One's Got Class and the Other One Dyes

A/N: So this episode will have some traces of the cannon episode, but it's mostly an episode surrounded by a secret between our three main characters (Ryan, Chris and Jess.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris, Rory, and Lorelai were sitting at a table in Luke's, Jess was sitting at the counter reading a book. 

Jess and Chris had a fight, which was clear but the reason behind it was something only Ryan knew, mostly because he was the reason behind it.

Ryan was avoiding them both while Chris and Jess weren't speaking to each other. 

"So, I think I'm in touch with the other side." Lorelai stated much to the amusement of her daughters.

"The other side of. . ." Rory trailed off with a smile glancing between her twin and her boyfriend, she was curious as to what was going on especially since she missed her twins smile and Ryan's laughter.

"The other side." Lorelai said making Chris laugh, she didn't notice how Jess flinched but Luke, Rory, and Lorelai did.

"With republicans?" Chris asked tilting her head to the side making Jess smile to himself but Luke saw it. He made a mental note to talk about it with Lorelai and Rory.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris sat in her room working on a sketch when Rory and Lorelai stormed into her room and turned off the music while snatching her pencil.

"Okay. Now I'm gonna ask what you two are doing." Chris said leaning back in her chair and crossing her arms.

Rory sat on her twins bed facing the blond, Lorelai sitting beside her oldest. "You aren't talking to us." Lorelai said making Chris run a hand over her face.

"I love you guys, but I'm not talking about this." Chris denied turning back to her desk and grabbing her spare pencil. "Why not?" Rory asked causing her twin to sigh.

"What happened is between Ryan, Jess and I, but I don't regret, so if Jess wants to hate me, then so be it." Chris said before turning her music back on. 

Lorelai and Rory shared a look before leaving Chris's room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke cornered Jess in the apartment. 

"What the hell is going on between you three?" Luke asked his nephew who barley glanced up from his book.

"None of your business." Jess shot at the man as he continued to read making the diner owner sigh.

Luke sat on the couch and faced Jess. "I'm sure whatever happened was a misunderstanding." The man offered making the teen sigh and look up at his uncle.

"It wasn't, and we all know it." Jess said shutting his book and running his hand through his hair. 

"Well it was a little, but that was on my part." The teen admitted before going over to his stereo and turning on his music.

Luke took the hint and went back downstairs to run the diner, shaking his head at the two Gilmore's who looked up from their coffee.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lorelai knocked on the Inn room door. Ryan opened the door and looked like he hadn't slept in days.

"Jess and Chris called to warn me that you would be coming by." Ryan said opening the door letting the woman he looked at as a mother in.