Let the Games Begin

Chris couldn't help but laugh at her twin and mother as all three of them walked down the street to Luke's.

"Mmkay, still walking, all's good. Huh. Mmkay." Lorelai mumbled before stopping her daughter's as Chris finally calmed down.

"How are you guys?" Chris asked catching both of their attention, the girl was worried about them, well more their feet.

"I should probably keep moving."

"God, my feet have never been in this much pain before."

The youngest Gilmore smiled at the duo. They were adorable.

"Oh yeah, what about that time? The time when I did the thing and your feet were . . .gotta stop." Lorelai rambled as they approached the hay bails.

"Gotta sit." Rory whined as they both sat down, Chris stopping in front of them. 

"What were you saying?" Chris asked their mother shivering a little when a breeze passed by.

Lorelai glanced at her youngest in confusion, making the girl giggle.

"About my feet." Rory said helping out her twin out while also jogging their mother's memory.

The mother of two remained confused. "What about your feet?" Lorelai asked her daughters, trying to figure out what they were talking about.

Chris rolled her eyes in amusement. "I'm gonna go on ahead." The girl said leaning over to kiss both on the cheek before going ahead to Luke's.

"Hey." Ryan said, throwing an arm over the girls shoulder as they headed to the diner. 

"Hey." Chris chirped, the girl beaming in pride from how well her best friend handled Dean.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No." Ryan denied shaking his head at his teasing best friend. 

"So you're telling me, cute Yale guy hasn't called once?" Jess asked as he refilled his girlfriends coffee, her third cup.

The older teen shook his head, he was looking forward to hearing from Jake aka cute Yale guy. 

Jake and Ryan had met during Chris's college road trip, and the two hit it off, exchanging numbers.

Chris rolled her eyes. "So why don't you call him?" The girl asked holding out her cell, only for him to shake his head.

"Fine, I'll call him." Chris snarked, dialing the number she had memorized, dodging Ryan who tried grab her.

"Hey Jake...It's Chris...Yeah, Ryan's sister...No, I'm still stuck between Yale and NYU...I'll let him know...Oh Ryan?...He got into a fight...Yeah he's okay, he was defending Rory and I...Really, you were waiting for him to call?...He was waiting on you to call...Yup...That would be great...Thank you!...Okay bye." Chris hung up her phone ignoring Luke's glare as Ryan looked at her like a little puppy.

Deciding to tease him, the girl sat on her stool and took a sip of her coffee to hide her playful smirk.

"Well?" Jess asked, smiling at his girlfriend who giggled. 

"Jake said I'm too good for you." Chris teased making him hum and lean over the counter to kiss her softly.

"What about me?" Ryan pouted, looking even more like a puppy. 

"What about you?" The Gilmore asked raising an eyebrow.

Ryan put his hands on his best friends shoulder's and began shaking the girl.