Chicken or Beef?

Question: Do you guys want a chapter with the wedding vows and speeches? I don't know why I've been thinking about it, but I have. Lmk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris stared at Ryan as he remained silent, Jess kept his arms securely around his wife's waist. "Ryan." The blonde said as she sat down at the table, they had decided to meet in Hartford so that they could have some privacy.

"What's going on and why couldn't you tell me over the phone?" Ryan asked as he sat across from the table. "Because I want you to see me, and know that whatever you decide to do from this point forward, I will be there every step of the way." Chris reached across the table, taking his hand, the grey eyed male nodded.

"Stefan is at Yale, and he along with Damon are looking for you. I told him I'd pass the message forward. I also let him know that you are a Gilmore, through and through." Chris said, she watched his face, for any clue about what is going on in his head.

"If I decide to see them.." Ryan started and Jess grinned. "Chris will tell them it has to be in Stars Hollow, and we will all be there ready to throw them out if needed." The male Gilmore promised while Chris nodded. "Always." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why are coming at night again?" Chris asked as she and Rory pulled their bags out of their trunk. Her talk with Ryan was last week, and she had already informed Stefan that she would let him know when Ryan decided. "Because we're Gilmore's." Rory explained, which clarified a lot.

The twins walk into the house only for the alarm to start blaring. "Oh, crap!" Lorelai cursed trying to turn off the alarm. "What's going on? Is it the smoke detector? Are we on fire?" Chris questioned dropping her stuff on the porch so that she could cover her ears. 

"It's not the smoke detector, it's the alarm!" Lorelai explained, Chris and Rory shared a look. "What alarm?" Rory asked as they stood behind their mother. "Our alarm." The mother of two said, Chris gave her a weird look.  "We don't have an alarm." Rory exclaimed in confusion as they moved their hands. 

"Well, then, we have really angry rats. Did you two cut your hair?" The older woman asked turning away from the alarm. "Yes. Ryan and Jess don't know yet." Chris said running her hand through her short hair. "Well, I just trimmed it." Rory said over the alarm, Lorelai stared at her daughter's in shock.

"You guys didn't tell me you were cutting your hair." The twins sighed gently smiling at the woman. "It was a spur-of-the-moment thing." The twins said at the same time, Chris had said they should tell their mom, but it was quickly forgotten. "A spur-of-the-moment, "let's not tell my mother I'm pulling a G.I. Jane"? And why haven't you told Jess?" Lorelai half-scolded.

"Are we seriously gonna have this conversation now during the air raid?" Rory asked in disbelief. "You're right. Come on." The mother began leading her daughter's to the other side of the room. "I can't believe Ryan is sleeping through this." Chris mumbleded shaking her head.

"What are we doing?" Rory asked as they moved around. "I figured out that there is a motion detector, and if you stand over here, it can't see you and calms down." Lorelai said as they stood in front of the house plant. "Great. So now what?" The blonde asked, the alarm was still blaring. 

"We wait. So why didn't you tell me you were getting your haircut?" Chris rolled her eyes fondly, she was still on that. 

"It's just a trim."

"To the Braille Institute, it's just a trim."

"Do you like it?"

"Will you put it back if I don't?"