4

At school I'm not really known for being a bad person, they all think I just don't have any emotions

Everyone was staring at me when I got out of Donghyuck's car. Mostly I got glares from his fangirls and from boys that had a crush on me.

I walked up to my locker and started taking out my things for biology class which was my favorite subject so I was excited to go. When I was about to close my locker some girls walked up to me.
"Why are you wearing my boyfriend's hoodie?" she said and I looked at her confused. "yeah sure, move out of my way" I replied as I tried to walk past them but I was pushed back almost falling but someone's hand supported me.

"Are you still calling yourself my girlfriend?" Donghyuck asked her still having his hand on my back. Soon I noticed that Hyemi was right behind me and the other dream members. My identity was a secret at school, so Hyemi was always protecting me. "I-it's not like that Hyuck" she started to explain herself but none of us really cared. I looked at the time and noticed I have to go.

"It's time for me to go" I said as I walked past them hitting the girl with my shoulder. I sat down at my desk and started reading the book.

Since I was young I was interested in studying medicine, but we were poor back then and when Jungwoo and I lost our parents, he dropped out of the school and I was the only one studying so I had to do my best in everything. And when I joined Daisies when I was 14, Hana thought me everything she knew about medicine and all that stuff. Well, I had nothing better to do anyway since I was forbidden to go on missions. Hana was one of my closest friends, even though she's the oldest she was helping me with my mental health.

After the class ended, I was walking down the hallway looking through my notebook, when someone bumped into me. "Come to the rooftop" I turned around and saw one Treasure members walking upstairs to the rooftop. I breathed heavily and went upstairs.

I saw 4 members of Treasure. Yedam, Junkyu, Yoshi and Jihoon. Yedam was probably the one who told me to come here.

"What's up? Why do you want me here?" I said and walked up a little bit closer. "So now you're hanging out with NCT?" Yoshi asked leaning back on the chair.

"And that is none of your fucking business" I said crossing my arms. "Just wait, Daisies will destroy Treasure very soon" I added while turning around and started to leave.

I was walking downstairs until I was pushed. Fortunately I wasn't severely injured, but my leg was hurting and my back hurt like a bitch. I slowly got up and walked over to my locker. It was lunch time so everyone was in cafeteria. "Ah, this fucking asshole" I slammed my locker and went to the library while limping.

Because of the pain I was late for the PE class which was the last one. And unfortunately Hyemi's class was having PE class with my class so it means 00 line will also be there.

I walked up to the teacher and apologized for being late. I tried so hard to hide the pain, it was really difficult even for me. We had to ran 2 laps which was a torture for my leg. I never was so tired. Suddenly Hyemi jumped on my back which made me fall. "Ah! Hyemi-yah! It hurts!" I screamed in pain, I literally thought she broke my back. "Yah, what do you mean?" she asked me and I just slowly got up and walked away limping.