14

Hyejin POV

I sneaked into the boys locker, since some of the Treasure members had a PE. I opened Yoshi's locker and hid a small microphone. I also hid a little camera in his tie. I then closed the locker and went back to my class.

<lunch time>
"It was a success" I said while sitting down at our table between Donghyuck and Hyemi.

"Yeah, I checked earlier and it's working" Renjun said before digging into his food.
We talked about random things so if Treasure members would be near they won't suspect anything.

I was worried about my members because I knew how obsessed some of the Treasure members were about the girls. Donghyuck noticed that I was nervous so he placed his hand on my thigh. He was also worried about my health since many things were happening right now and he thought I may get nightmares or just have breakdowns. Hyuck always made sure to be by my side when I was going to sleep, and I was really thankful that he was willing to take care of me.

After lunch I attended my classes as usual and during them I was sneakily watching the camera I placed on Yoshi.
He was at the headquarters and went downstairs which meant a basement. Then I saw some of my members on the cam. I put my hand over my mouth to not make a sound since I was in class, but the teacher noticed me.

"Hyejin-ah, are you ok? If your anxiety is acting up you can leave the class" the teacher said as she smiled at me. She was one of my favorite teachers and yes it was my biology teacher. I bowed to her and left the classroom.

I was getting frustrated since I couldn't act alone, but I had to. I skipped the rest of the classes and went to Treasure's headquarters. Of course before going there I prepared myself.

I barged into the house with my gun pointing at them. "One move, and I'll kill all of you!" I screamed at top of my lungs. They all raised their hands in defense.

"Now, you better give my members back. You don't want to know what I'll do to you.." I said being as intimidating as I can. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. "Babe, why going alone? I wanted to kick some butts" Donghyuck said as he stood next to me with his knife. I turned around and saw other members of our secret mission.

"Where's my sister?" Hyemi asked as she looked at her gun. We knew that Treasure didn't want to die nor disband, so we knew they'll cooperate with us.

"Let's split" we all split into two teams of four. Me, Donghyuck, Jeno and Jaemin went downstairs. Hyemi, Jisung, Chenle and Renjun went upstairs.

We were also going through their stuff, as they tried to stop us but they quickly gave up. We again split up and after walking through a long hallway with Donghyuck we found some of the members locked up in a cell. We both sighed in relief.

We got the girls out of the cell and I  hugged them all.

"Jieun-" I started before bursting into tears, she chuckled and started patting my back. "My maknae, you had a hard time didn't you?" I only nodded still being in my leaders arms.

"B, Hyemi said it's clear upstairs" Donghyuck said while Jieun and Hana stared at him. "Aren't you an NCT member?" Jieun said with her confused face. "Yes, I am" he said looking at me and then at my leader.

"Then, why are you here?" she crossed her arms in front of her chest as I pulled away from her and stood next to Donghyuck. "Well, you see-" Before I could say anything Donghyuck interrupted me by holding my hand. "We're dating. Do you have a problem with that?" He was literally glaring at my leader but well, I did the same to his so I guess we're good.

"Of course not, it's her life. Not my problem if she'll beat your ass. Good luck" she patted his shoulder and went upstairs with the members. Hyuck looked at me with "what the fuck just happened face", and then we followed the girls.

<time skip>
We were all sitting in Daisies headquarters, dream members also were here. "So you're saying that Nayeon had something to do with you being locked up?" Jieun nodded and I only rolled my eyes. "Of course Nayeon will be out of Daisies, Jimin was probably clueless but we are not sure of that yet" We weren't sure what Nayeon had planned and what exactly she might have done to our other members.

"But Nayeon started acting weird since you know" Yura spoke carefully as she didn't know if she can talk about this. "I'm fine, don't worry" I told her as I smiled at my friend. Yura always took her time in choosing right words and she's also really smart.

"Well, Nayeon started acting weird since Hyejinie got raped. She was the first one to arrive after all." I couldn't believe what I just heard. I often fought with Nayeon, but I joined Daisies way earlier then her and it was mostly about that.

We explained to the boys everything that happened and they soon after that left because Taeyong told them to be early at the headquarters. We decided to stay the night in our headquarters and just talk.

"So Jinie, tell me did THAT already happened?" Hana asked me and my eyes opened wide. "What? NO! When we both made a decision to date each other I told him what happened to me and he doesn't want me to force myself to that''I answered calmly while looking at my friend."He's a good guy Hana, you don't have to worry" Hyemi said as she smiled at me.

"I missed you.. so much" I said while bursting with tears again. Yura and Yeri started hugging me as they were sitting next to me. "You are our maknae indeed" Soyeon said and we all laughed.

<next day>
I woke up and looked at my phone, 58 missed calls from Nayeon.. Did I care? Not at all, cause now Jieun and Hana have my back. I called her back and told her to come to our headquarters.

When it comes to big decisions it's Jieun, Hana, Minah and I since we were the first ones in Daisies. Minah isn't with us right now so Soyeon will take that place. Other girls were hanging out in our gym, as the four of us were waiting for Nayeon and Jimin.

When Nayeon and Jimin finally arrived they were both shocked, but Nayeon was weird cause Jimin was really happy to see her leader.

Nayeon looked at me with disbelief and bowed to her leader. Jieun told Jimin to sit down while Nayeon was still standing in the middle of the room.

"Nayeon-ah, I'm pretty sure you know what I'll do" Jieun said as she glared at her. "You worked together with Treasure members trying to get rid of us. You didn't help Hyejin when she needed that help the most." Hana explained as she looked at the file.

I was just quietly sitting, even though she did bad things it felt weird to kick out a member. ''Jieun-ah, you know I never wanted to harm you or any other Daisies'' Nayeon started panicking since she knew what was about to happen. Jimin was really confused when she heard about Nayeon helping Treasure. ''I never knew, I would have to make this decision but here we are. I can't trust you anymore.. You know how precious Hyejin is, of course so are the other members but if not Hyejin Daisies wouldn't exist and you know that. If you've told me that you want her position we would talk this out, and we wouldn't be in this situation'' Jieun looked at me and gave me a nod. I walked up to the drawer and took out a file, I looked at it for few seconds before giving it to Jieun. 

''Sit down'' Jieun firmly said and Nayeon listened to her as she sat down in front of the leader. ''Since today Lee Nayeon, you are not a member of DAISY'' Jieun quietly said and signed the file, then she gave it to Hana and she also signed it. Soyeon also signed it and gave it to me, I looked at the file and without looking at Nayeon I signed it and gave it back to Jieun, she then put the file in front of Nayeon. 

Nayeon with tears in her eyes signed the paper and gave it back to Jieun. I was the first one to leave the office cause I couldn't be there anymore. I went to the backyard and sat on the bench just thinking.

I was also thinking that there is a possibility that more members are alive and I just hoped everyone is. I wouldn't be able to live without them in my life, they changed it so much and I don't want to go back to the past. If not my members I would've struggled mentally a lot more, and I'm really thankful for the help I received from them. They are a lot stronger than me mentally and that's why I always look up to them.

~~~~