32

Hyejin's POV

Donghyuck and I spent the Christmas with his family. I had a great time and they made me feel like I'm a part of this family which made me really happy.

Hyuck has been wanting to buy PS5 but he wasn't able as it was always sold out, so I pulled some strings and he got a PS5 from me on Christmas. But well he doesn't know it yet, cause it's in dream hq. He on the other hand gave me a promise ring, which had a real diamond and he told me it's his grandma's and that she told him to give to the girl he truly loves. I literally teared up in front of his parents. 

It was really the best Christmas ever.

~~~

⚠️LANGUAGE⚠️

''Wait...SHIT, I LOST HIM'' I said as I was running trough multiple alleys. ''To your right'' Hyemi's voice echoed trough my in-ear. I turned right and then again I turned right and finally found him. I chased the man for a good 20 minutes, until we got into a place which had some old warehouse. Suddenly he stopped and around 20 guys came out from the warehouse. ''It's a trap, fuck'' I whispered and I could hear the girls cursing at the man. ''Hang in there, I'll send the girls.'' My leader ensured me and I smirked. ''I'm Kim Hyejin, I can manage this much'' I stretched my neck as I saw two men walking towards me. 

''Let's have fun'' I said before dodging his punch and stabbing him with my pocket knife. ''Ah! Did you just pull my hair?'' The other man looked at me confused and before he realized I kicked him and he fell on his knees. I crouched next to him and smiled before pushing the knife into his stomach. 

''Wait!'' I stopped the man and began tying my hair. ''I'm ready'' I said and he started running towards me and I figured it out that he was going to do some flying kick shit so when it was the right time I slightly jumped to the side and he broke his leg as he didn't land well. ''Must've hurt'' I said before turning around and stabbing the guy who was sneaking behind me. ''Amateurs'' I said and shook my head. 

When the girls arrived, I was chilling on the nearby bench. ''Uh- Why exactly did we come here?'' Yuri asked and looked at Miyeon who stood with her mouth open. ''As expected from Kim Hyejin'' Bomi said and laughed. ''That bitch right there, scratched my face. Look'' I said pointing at the red line that was going trough my whole cheek. I rolled my eyes, and got up. I wasn't really exhausted but my body tends to react anyway. So when I got up I felt blood dripping down from my nose. Bomi went up to me and gave a me tissue while Yuri and Miyeon tied the right guy and threw him into the van. 

''So annoying'' I said as I looked at the scratch on my face. When we arrived at the Daisies headquarters the girls took the man out of the van and got him inside pulling him to the basement. I just quietly followed them.

Yuri and Miyeon tied the man to the chair and backed away so now they're behind me.

"I'll just get to the point. WHERE ARE THE GIRLS YOU KIDNAPPED!?" I screamed making the man flinch. "SPEAK BEFORE I'LL KILL YOU" the man kept silent so I punched him straight into his face, breaking his nose.

"Are you laughing?" he suddenly looked at me and started smirking as he carefully scanned my body. "Wish you could ride me" I quietly gasped as my fist met his face once again. The girls started pulling me away from him. "B, we need him alive!" I stopped for a second just to get back to hitting him in the face. "Fuck, YURI GET JIEUN! HYEJIN-AH STOP IT" Bomi kept trying her best to pull me away but I was stronger.

Suddenly someone wrapped their hands around my waist and pulled me up taking me away from the man. "Who the fuck?! Let me go!" That someone took me upstairs to my room. I was placed down and I immediately turned around just to see Donghyuck in front of me. "Babe! Why did you took me away?!" I asked annoyed.