30

Hyejin has been in coma for 5 months, and it's already december. A lot of things changed. Jieun and Renjun became an official couple, so did Mark and Soojin. Bomi and Sungchan were a thing the whole time so it's not a surprise that they're dating. But there's also a couple that was unexpected. Jungwoo and Jimin became a thing. Who could've thought that they'll fall for each other.

Everyone was living their lives always thinking about Hyejin, since they were too busy to visit her. They killed Hyejin's rapist and Treasure shut down.

They've got new missions that were even more complicated, and they were still working on the coffin killer.

Donghyuck on the other hand took a break from gang activities and kept visiting his girlfriend. He never lost his feelings for her even for a second. It's been a really rough time for him.

It's currently a week until Christmas and as usual Donghyuck was in her room talking to her.

"Jimin and Jungwoo are dating, isn't that crazy? I never expected them to be a couple. But it turns out it's true that NCT is weak for Daisies" he held her hand like it's the only thing that keeps him stable.

"Baby, you need to wake up. I promised my parents we'll visit them on christmas." he smiled as he looked at her small body. A tear fell down his cheek but he quickly wiped it off. He got up and started looking for something in his backpack still talking her.

Hyejin's finger moved and soon after her eyes opened, at first she was confused but when she heard a comforting voice of her boyfriend she immediately smiled.

"I'm telling you, I'm still shocked when I caught your brother kissing Jimin" he turned around and dropped the small box he just took out of his backpack. "Baby..." he said with his soft voice, while holding his tears. He quickly came over to the girl and hugged her. "You don't know how much I missed you" Hyejin felt his tears dropping on her neck. She cupped his face and looked at him. "I'm fine now" she smiled and he kissed her.

"I love you" those three meaningful words meant so much to Hyejin. "I love you too" after their little emotional moment, Donghyuck called the doctor.

The doctor checked her and everything was fine. He took out a little needle. "Tell me if you'll feel it, ok?" Hyejin nodded and the doctor pricked her leg. "Ouch" Donghyuck sighed in a relief when she felt the needle. The doctor then left and Donghyuck sat down on the chair next to her bed.

"What day is today?" she asked. "It's 7 days till Christmas" her mouth opened wide in shock. "Is Jinah and her friend ok?" Hyejin asked with worry in her eyes. "Don't worry, they're fine" the couple got lost in their eyes but were interrupted by the nurse.

"You can go home today" she said and they both smiled at the news.

~~~

Donghyuck packed everything and took it to the car and came back to get Hyejin. She couldn't walk well, so they got a wheelchair for her. Donghyuck pushed the wheelchair trough the hallways to the parking lot.

He picked her up and placed her in the passenger seat. While Hyejin was putting her seat belt on, Donghyuck put the wheelchair in the trunk.

"Right now, no one's at the hq, cause they're on a mission" Hyuck said as he drove to the headquarters. "Why aren't you on a mission?" the girl asked as she was still worried due to not knowing how he was handling it. "I took a break to be by your side when you wake up" he was smiling like crazy.

They finally arrived at the dream hq, Donghyuck pushed the wheelchair inside the house. It didn't changed at all.

"What are you thinking about?" Donghyuck asked as he crouched in front of her. "I'll have to ask one of the girls to help me with showering, I'll probably ask Hyemi" Hyuck's eyes opened wide as the girl teased him. "Are you serious? I'm your man, I'll take care of you" he said as he lifted her up from her wheelchair. He took his girlfriend upstairs and placed her on the bed, then he went back down to get the wheelchair.

Hyejin tried to stand up but her legs were shaking and in the end she fell back on the bed.

Donghyuck came back and helped her get on the wheelchair then he pushed her inside the bathroom. He brought a stool just in case.

He made sure the water wasn't too hot nor too cold. The boy held the girl up so she can undress herself. He sat her down on the wheelchair and opened a drawer that had their towels. He took out one and placed it near the shower.

"I've seen it all baby" he said as he noticed her covering her chest. "It's cold here you pervert" she said and uncovered her chest just to cover it again. "I won't do anything to you" he said and picked her up in bridal style. "You can sit down here, and do it yourself" he said as he reached for her shampoo and bath liquid, he placed it down so it's easy for her to reach.

After she was done Donghyuck helped her get out and dried her body with a towel. After getting her dressed he dried her hair and they got out of the bathroom.

Hyejin rolled her wheelchair to the desk where her computer was and just looked trough the internet when they heard noises downstairs. ''Can we go downstairs?'' Hyejin asked softly as she didn't want to be a burden. ''Yeah, let's go'' Donghyuck said with a bright smile on his face. He pushed her wheelchair out of the room and trough the long hallway until they reached the stairs. The loud noises were coming from the weapon room. Hyuck wanted to pick her up but she told him to just hold on to her, as she wants to train her legs to be able to walk by herself.

The couple slowly walked down the stairs, later Hyejin held onto a chair while Donghyuck brought the wheelchair down.

The boy pushed her wheelchair towards the weapon room and opened the door to see 8 people in it. Everyone turned around and had their eyes wide open when they saw Hyejin awake. They all came up to her and starting hugging the girl.

"My baby" Jieun said as she hugged the girl tighter. "I missed you" Hyemi said while patting her head.

Everyone suddenly forgot about the tied up  to a chair man. "Who's that?" Hyejin asked and everyone turned around. "Oh, we caught the coffin killer but we decided to bring him here first" Jeno explained everything that happened. Suddenly the man spoke up.

"You should've been dead" he said giving Hyejin a death glare. She rolled her wheelchair closer to him and slapped the man across the face. "I might have problems with walking, but I'm still a bitch" she said with her dark voice and winked at the old man.

"My palm now hurts, you asshole" she said before rolling her wheelchair to the door. "He's annoying me, so don't hold him here for too long" everyone nodded and Donghyuck helped her out.

The girl felt bad the whole day, she felt like she was a burden to everyone, so every night she would try walking in the bathroom making sure not to wake up everyone. It took her 12 days to finally walk by herself but she still would have moments where she lost her balance, but her precious boyfriend was always there for her and was ready to help her anytime.

They both really love each other the most, and they might have found their true love.

~~~