26

Hyejin POV

"Do you really have to go?" Donghyuck asked me as we were standing in front of the headquarters waiting for the car which was sent by my boss. "I'd rather stay with you, but I have to. Everyone's busy so I have to do it, don't worry I'll be ok" I said and hugged him tightly, he wrapped his hands around my waist and lowered himself so he can put his chin on my shoulder.

"You're my baby, how can I let you go to Busan alone" Hyuck said with his cute voice. "And you're a mafia?" I giggled and he pouted. I kissed him on the lips and we hugged each other for a bit until the car came.

"Seriously, I need to go" I said while Donghyuck didn't want to let go of my wrist. I gave him a quick kiss and got into the car, I waved at my boyfriend and he did the same.

Donghyuck POV

It's been 10 minutes since she left, and I already miss her. I also often question myself how the heck I'm so weak while being a mafia. What can I do? I just love her so much.

The dreamies had a meeting about the coffin killer, and what we know is that there's two of them. The real one and his copycat. Renjun hasn't been sleeping well, cause he's been hacking and trying to find clues.

"This motherfucker is getting on my nerves" Renjun said as he turned away from his computer. "This bitch has the audacity to put a folder into a folder, and that folder into another folder and all these folders each have a password. I'm getting sick of this hoe" he said as he threw his hands in the air.

"You can do it! We believe in you!" Jisung said and Renjun glared at him.

"Jisung-ah, you can also hack... Why aren't you helping?!" He said still glaring at the youngest. "I was busy playing with Chenle" he said and crossed his arms in front of his chest. Renjun only rolled his eyes. Jeno, Jaemin and I were looking through the files that police gave us.

After a while Hyejin, called me and told me that she safely arrived in Busan and is now in her hotel. She also said that she's going out soon to the place that her boss mentioned. After talking for a while we both had to go so we hang up and she promised to call later.

Daisies later arrived to help us with the files and the hacking. We found one location and some of us went there. (Jaemin, Jeno, Donghyuck, Hyemi, Soojin).

It looked like an abandoned house, clearly no one lived here for years.

We walked in and saw a lot of new furniture and equipment. There was also a TV and pretty good PC.

"Guys, look at this" Soojin said and we all gathered around her. "Oh-, that's Jungwoo and Hyejinie" Hyemi said as she recognized the picture that Hyejin showed her once.

"Why would there be photo of them?" Jaemin asked as he started to keep looking for clues. "The copycat killed their parents.." Soojin started talking to herself as she walked around the room. "Oh-" She said as she started stomping at the floor. "Guys, I think there's something under the carpet. Let's move the table" Jeno and I moved the table and the girls rolled the carpet.

"It's a basement" Jeno said as he looked closely. "It's locked though" he added as he stood up. "Let's look around maybe there's a key" Hyemi said and we all nodded and started looking everywhere.

MEANWHILE

Hyejin POV

I was sitting on the bench in front of a big building and trying to hack into the system. I had my earpiece in, and was in contact with my boss the whole time.

"I got it" I said as I got the access to their computers and CCTV. "Check the cameras maybe you'll find something" he said through my earpiece. "But I don't think they'll keep them here." I said while fixing my hat.

"That's true, but you just need to keep an eye on the guy that I told you about" I started humming while watching the cameras, then I saw a familiar man walking out of the building. "Is it him?" I asked as my boss could see everything through the camera in my glasses. "Yeah" he replied and I immediately got up and started following the guy.

I left my backpack in the car and kept following him. It was weird cause he kept walking instead of getting into his car. I noticed that he was getting suspicious of me, but I didn't really care about that. The man started walking into a dark alley and I followed him. "Who are you?" he suddenly asked as he stopped in the middle of the dark alley. "You don't need to know" I replied. I had my mask on so he won't be able to recognize me. "I didn't do anything, I swear!" he suddenly became scared. "Who are you working for?" I asked calmly but still being intimidating.

"Choi group" Jungwoo and I are actually related to the Choi group, because our family from dad's side are Choi, but since they've done a lot of bad things our dad changed his last name to Kim, married our mom and they both left to Seoul.

"Choi Seojin?" I asked and the man nodded. So I guess I'll be meeting my auntie. "How can I meet her?"

I was following the man who got me inside the Choi Group building. We got to the last floor and we went into the office.

"Ma'am someone wants to meet you" the man asked and she only nodded while looking at the city. I took of my mask and hat letting my hair fall on my shoulders. She turned around and weirdly smiled. "Kim Hyejin, you're such a big lady now" she commented and I sat down on the couch.

My aunt also sat down and sipped on her coffee. "I'll be straightforward" I said and she curiously looked at me. "Give me back my members" I glared at her and started laughing. "Sure, I don't need them anyway but I need you to do something" it was suspicious but I would do anything for my members.

"What is it?" Suddenly few people came in with cameras and stuff. "Do an interview and reveal everything. Your whole story and your family's we'll see if people will support such a problematic gang of yours." I didn't do anything wrong and I really have no idea what she wants from this but I'll do everything to save my girls.

"Can you introduce yourself?" the woman asked as she smiled to me. "I'm Kim Hyejin, DAISY member. I'm currently on a break." I started trying to put a smile on my face. I had a voice recording in my phone turned on just in case if they'll edit and change my answers.

"I heard you're a really good student what happened that you became a mafia member?" I hesitated for a second as I noticed the camera guy whisper something to the other guy.

"My family was poor back then, when I was around 7 years old our parents were murdered by the coffin killer so me and my brother lived with our grandma. When I turned 10 my brother was already 14 years old and he decided to join NCT. 4 years after our grandma died and I stayed with my best friend Minah, who knew Jieun which is a DAISY leader. So the three of us with Hana made DAISY exist." My aunt was looking weirdly at me but I decided to ignore it.

"Were there times where you regretted being in a gang?" the woman asked as she looked at me with a serious face.

"Of course there were. Everyday is a challenge, we don't know what can happen tomorrow. Month before my 15th birthday I was kidnapped and raped by a man, and I've been not doing mentally well to this day. And It's been around 3 weeks since I was raped once again. I'm taking my medications and getting better with each day"

After we were done with the interview My aunt nodded to the guy and he came back with my members.

Choi Bomi (19), Na Yujin (18-19), Lee Miyeon (17-18)

"Hyejinie" Yujin said and she run up to me and hugged me. The other girls walked up to us and we had a group hug.

"Where's Sooyoung?"

~~~~